- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Boston on this 2-Hour Guided Freedom Trail Walking Tour between Faneuil Hall and Copley Square. Travel through Downtown Boston on the popular Freedom Trail, featuring many of the locations of historical significance to the United States including the Old State House, Old Granary Burial Ground, and the site of the Boston Massacre. We will see where the Boston aristocracy lives on Beacon Hill on our way to the Boston Public Garden and see the Victorian brownstones in historic Back Bay. See the famous Cheers restaurant, Newbury Street and Commonwealth Avenue on our way to the Boston Marathon Finish Line. Other top highlights include: Faneuil Hall, Old & New State Houses, Boston Massacre Site, Old & New City Halls, Old South Meeting House, King's Chapel, Park Street Church, Boston Common, Beacon Hill, Boston Public Garden, Swan Boats, Commonwealth Avenue, Newbury Street, John Hancock Tower, Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, Boston Marathon Finish Line.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- 2-Hour Freedom Trail Walking Tour of Downtown Boston
- See popular sites between Faneuil Hall and Copley Square including Old State House & Quincy Market
- Stroll through the Boston Public Garden and view the Swan Boats
- See Victorian Brownstones throughout the Back Bay neighborhood
- Professional/Local Guide
28 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
500 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
At 10am, meet and greet the tour guide outside of 28 State Street, located across from the Old State House. Follow the guide to begin this 2-hour walking tour of Boston.
Start the tour on the Freedom Trail, visiting Faneuil Hall, the Old and New State Houses, The Old Granary Cemetery and the Boston Massacre Site. See the Old City Hall, along with the Old Corner Bookstore and King's Chapel. Stroll through downtown en route to Boston Common and climb to the start of Beacon Hill, where the Boston aristocracy lives.
We pass by the Frog Pond and enter the Boston Public Garden. Admire the stunning swan boats as they sail under the world's smallest suspension bridge and see where all the exterior shots for "Cheers" were filmed as we stroll through Back Bay.
Continue on to the John Hancock Tower, the Boston Public Library, and Trinity Church. Then cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon site and enjoy the beauty and charm of Copley Square, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.