- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
THE INCREDIBLE ROAD TO HANA ADVENTURE
Treacherous to some, wild to others, and inarguably magnificent to most, the road to Hana – which was designated the Hana Millennium Legacy Trail by President Clinton in 2000 – is one of the most memorable experiences one could possibly have in Hawaii. Comprising 52 miles, roughly 620 spine-tingling curves, and bridges over 50 – most of which are no wider than a single lane – the journey to Hana provides exhilaration, wonder, and stunning scenery in equal measures.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Haiku, Haiku-Pauwela, HI 96708, USA
2: Kaanapali Parkway, Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
3: Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI 96753, USA
4: Paia, HI 96779, USA
5: Haiku, Haiku-Pauwela, HI 96708, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
**complementary pick up for party of 5 and up**
(less than 5 , we will do a meet up at a central point)
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hana, Hana, Maui, Hawaii
Ho’okipa beach Park.
Haiku Town (we stop here for breakfast).
Rainbow eucalyptus tree forest.
Squiggly tree forest.
Aunty Sandy's world famous banana bread.
Deep rainforests valleys.
Pua’a Ka’a Falls.
Lava tubes, small streams and waterfalls.
Waianapanapa/Black sand beach (we stop here for lunch).
Golden bamboo, Black bamboo forest.
Seven Sacred Pools.
Charles Lindbergh grave.
backside road to Hana/ Divorce Road.
Organic Bee Farm, Maui Winery.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.