- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
THE INCREDIBLE ROAD TO HANA ADVENTURE
Treacherous to some, wild to others, and inarguably magnificent to most, the road to Hana – which was designated the Hana Millennium Legacy Trail by President Clinton in 2000 – is one of the most memorable experiences one could possibly have in Hawaii. Comprising 52 miles, roughly 620 spine-tingling curves, and bridges over 50 – most of which are no wider than a single lane – the journey to Hana provides exhilaration, wonder, and stunning scenery in equal measures.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Haiku, Haiku-Pauwela, HI 96708, USA
2: Kaanapali Parkway, Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
3: Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI 96753, USA
4: Paia, HI 96779, USA
5: Haiku, Haiku-Pauwela, HI 96708, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
**complementary pick up for party of 5 and up**
(less than 5 , we will do a meet up at a central point)
Returns to original departure point
• Duraton: 11-12 hours.
• 6.30-7.00am Hotel or Condo pick up service, including Kahului Harbor, for cruise ships
• 8.00 am Local organically grown breakfast served on Maui’s north shore. (Facilities available)
• Passing the famous Hookipa beach park and head out along historic Hana highway.
• Enjoy breathtaking ocean views and waterfalls on the drive through Maui’s rainforest.
• Stop at the Keanae Peninsula. Explore the rugged coastline and watch the spectacular crashing waves. Also home of the historic “Lanakila Ihiihi O Iehova O na Kaua”Church built in 1856. (Facilities available)
• Stop to get delicious Banana bread.
• Enjoy countless waterfalls diving through Maui’s Rainforest
• Stop at the famous waterfall Pua’a Ka’a State Wayside Park ( Swim at your own discretion and risk in the freshwater pools) (Facilities available
• Stop at the Famous “Black Sand Beach” Waianapanapa State Park. Swim at your own discretion. ( Facilities available).
• Healthy organic Lunch at a private Local setting. ( Facilities available)
• Famous Hana Bay & Hana Town
• We tour over Oheo bride and you will be able to see the 7 sacred pools.
• Stop at the resting place of famous aviator Charles Lindbergh.
• Gorgeous Ocean Scenery, Lookouts and Stop at Waterfalls
• Navigating the rugged Southeastern part of Maui and completing the full circle around Haleakala Volcano.
• We provide: Bottled water, local juices and snack bars during the day.
• Back at your hotel, condo, or cruise ship. At around 6-7PM. Time may change due to traffic or weather.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Was Very enjoyable Scotty Joe was very informative and had a great personality for the tour we Loved that the tour went All the way around the volcano took hundreds of pictures will definitely do again. Thank You!!!
This was my third trip to Maui. Each time I travel with a different group of friends, so we must take the iconic trip to Hana. The first time, I was naive and drove myself. Although the trip was great because I was in charge of all the stop, it was miserable because the drive is very treacherous along narrow bridges and some gravel roads. The second time I used a tour, but it was very regimented with little room for individual preferences, but at least I wasn't driving. The third time was a charm. Scotty Joe--the driver--was very knowledgeable and an excellent driver. We even stopped in Hana; I love the restaurant there. We made many stops along the way and her knew a lot of the history of the island. The food provided by great, especially the breakfast stop. I highly recommend this tour and the very capable tour guide/driver.