- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
THE INCREDIBLE ROAD TO HANA ADVENTURE
Treacherous to some, wild to others, and inarguably magnificent to most, the road to Hana – which was designated the Hana Millennium Legacy Trail by President Clinton in 2000 – is one of the most memorable experiences one could possibly have in Hawaii. Comprising 52 miles, roughly 620 spine-tingling curves, and bridges over 50 – most of which are no wider than a single lane – the journey to Hana provides exhilaration, wonder, and stunning scenery in equal measures.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Haiku, Haiku-Pauwela, HI 96708, USA
2: Kaanapali Parkway, Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
3: Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI 96753, USA
4: Paia, HI 96779, USA
5: Haiku, Haiku-Pauwela, HI 96708, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
**complementary pick up for party of 5 and up**
(less than 5 , we will do a meet up at a central point)
Returns to original departure point
• Duraton: 11-12 hours.
• 6.30-7.00am Hotel or Condo pick up service, including Kahului Harbor, for cruise ships
• 8.00 am Local organically grown breakfast served on Maui’s north shore. (Facilities available)
• Passing the famous Hookipa beach park and head out along historic Hana highway.
• Enjoy breathtaking ocean views and waterfalls on the drive through Maui’s rainforest.
• Stop at the Keanae Peninsula. Explore the rugged coastline and watch the spectacular crashing waves. Also home of the historic “Lanakila Ihiihi O Iehova O na Kaua”Church built in 1856. (Facilities available)
• Stop to get delicious Banana bread.
• Enjoy countless waterfalls diving through Maui’s Rainforest
• Stop at the famous waterfall Pua’a Ka’a State Wayside Park ( Swim at your own discretion and risk in the freshwater pools) (Facilities available
• Stop at the Famous “Black Sand Beach” Waianapanapa State Park. Swim at your own discretion. ( Facilities available).
• Healthy organic Lunch at a private Local setting. ( Facilities available)
• Famous Hana Bay & Hana Town
• We tour over Oheo bride and you will be able to see the 7 sacred pools.
• Stop at the resting place of famous aviator Charles Lindbergh.
• Gorgeous Ocean Scenery, Lookouts and Stop at Waterfalls
• Navigating the rugged Southeastern part of Maui and completing the full circle around Haleakala Volcano.
• We provide: Bottled water, local juices and snack bars during the day.
• Back at your hotel, condo, or cruise ship. At around 6-7PM. Time may change due to traffic or weather.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.