- 55 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
After a long flight, the last thing you want to do is find a cab and pay an exorbitant fee. Instead, take the easy way with a pre-purchased shared transfer from JFK, Newark or La Guardia airport to your Manhattan hotel. Transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in modern, comfortable vans operated by a team of professional, trained and courteous drivers who know New York City. Enjoy Skip-the-Line service at JFK Terminal 7.
- Airport transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Congestion fee (where applicable)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- New York City, New York City, New York
Upon arrival at JFK, Newark or La Guardia airport, simply proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in your arriving terminal and present your voucher. No prior reconfirmation is required and free courtesy phones are available in every terminal at the baggage claim area. Enjoy Skip-the-Line service at JFK Terminal 7. Bypass the Welcome Center/Ground Transportation desk and look for a Go representative.
Offering door-to-door service, this New York arrival shuttle transfer is an easy start to your Big Apple vacation!
This transfer is to MANHATTAN HOTELS only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Vans will hold a maximum of eleven passengers
- Wheelchair accessible upon request. Please notate in the Special Requirements at time of booking. (Customers must also call at least 48 hours ahead of the departure in order to request a wheelchair accessible vehicle)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.