- 60 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
See San Francisco's most exciting landmarks aboard an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. With a 1 or 2 day ticket you'll see the Golden Gate Bridge, the Civic Center, the Palace of Fine Arts, Chinatown, Union Square, Golden Gate Park and much more! You can discover all of these wonders at your own pace and with great ease, with access to 25 stops across 2 routes. Enjoy 360 degree views from the open-top deck as you explore this wonderful destination. With an on-board audio tour commentary provided in 10 languages, your sightseeing tour will also be educational! And if you opt for the 2 day ticket, you'll get to enjoy a magical panoramic night tour, and a Chinatown walking tour.
- Choice of seating available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multilingual audio tour commentary + headphones
- Access to 25 stops across 2 routes
- 2 day hop-on hop-off ticket inclusions: Panoramic Night Tour, and Chinatown Walking Tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- San Fran Visitor Center (Wharf, Ripleys, Players Arcade, Madame Tussauds)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Francisco Fishermans Wharf
- Columbus Ave & Union St
- Embarcadero Center
- Ferry Building
- Union Square
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Civic Center
- Alamo Square
- Golden Gate Park
- 407 Murray Cir
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Marina District
- Lombard Street
- Dragon's Gate
- 773 Kearny St
- Cruise Terminal
- Pier 39
The Embarcadero / Haight-Ashbury / Union Square / Civic Center / Palace of Fine Arts Theatre / Golden Gate Bridge / Lombard Street / Fisherman's Wharf / Chinatown / Alamo Square
Operates: 9:00am - 5:00pm, every 20 minutes.
Route Duration: 1 hour
- Unnamed Road
- t615 Murray Cir
- Downtown Sausalito
- Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge / San Francisco Bay / San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) / San Francisco Botanical Garden / San Francisco Zoo / San Francisco Premium Outlets / San Francisco Pride / San Francisco City Hall / San Francisco Church / The San Francisco Dungeon
Operates: 10:15am - 4:30pm, every 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates all year round (except 25th December)
- City Tour: Operates between 9:00am - 5:00pm. Duration - 140 minutes. Frequency - 20 minutes.
- Sausalito Tour: Operates between 10:15am - 4:30pm. Duration - 90 minutes. Frequency - 30 minutes. depart from each stop every 15-20 minutes
- Chinatown Walking Tour: Occurs daily at 10:00am (November - March), 1:00pm (April - October). Meeting point - Union Square South (bus stop 6). Duration - 60 minutes.
- Panoramic Night Tour: Departs at 6:30pm & 7:00pm from 99 Jefferson Street. Duration - 60 minutes. Please note that this is a panoramic tour, not a hop-on hop-off tour.
- All vouchers must be redeemed at 2724 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.