- 9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a full day exploring the wilderness of the Everglades on this adventure from the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area. With your naturalist guide, take an exciting airboat ride in the Western Everglades, see wildlife on a drive through Big Cypress National Preserve, admire towering cypress trees on a nature walk, and enjoy a relaxing boat cruise along mangrove-lined waters to see manatees, dolphins and osprey. Your guide will teach you all about the Everglades and accompany you to lunch where you'll get to try alligator!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Transport by air-conditioned 13-passenger van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only Select Hotels)
- Expert naturalist or biologist guide
- 1-hour airboat ride
- 1-hour boat cruise
- Narrated van tour
- Entry/Admission - Big Cypress National Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park & Boardwalk
- Entry/Admission - TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR
- Entry/Admission - CREW Marsh Trails
11281 Summerlin Square Dr, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tours only depart from the pickup locations below therefore a selection must be made.
If you are staying in one of the following areas please choose from these selections:
-Sanibel/Captiva/Fort Myers Beach Pickup:
Hampton Inn Fort Myers Beach Gateway (11281 Summerlin Square Blvd, Fort Myers)
-Fort Myers/Cape Coral Pickup:
Perkins Restaurant (14801 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers)
-Naples/Bonita Springs/Estero & Areas North of Fort Myers Pickup:
Embassy Suites (10450 Corkscrew Commons Drive, Estero)
You must be a guest at one of these hotels to be picked up at the following:
Marriott’s Sanibel Harbour Resort (17250 Harbor Pointe, Fort Myers 33908)
Residence Inn Sanibel Gateway (20371 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers)
La Quinta Inn & Suites (20091 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers 33908)
Hampton Inn (10611 Chevrolet Way, Estero 33928)
Main pickup locations (Free Parking) Sanibel Area Pickup 7:15am from Residence Inn Sanibel Gateway (20371 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers) Fort Myers Beach/Cape Coral Area Pickup 7:20am from Hampton Inn Fort Myers Beach Gateway (11281 Summerlin Square Blvd, Fort Myers) Fort Myers Area Pickup 7:35am from Perkins Restaurant (14801 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers) Naples/Bonita Springs/Estero & Areas North of Fort Myers Pickup 8:00am from Embassy Suites (10450 Corkscrew Commons Drive, Estero) You must be a guest staying at the following hotels to be picked up from there 7:10 AM Marriott’s Sanibel Harbour Resort (17250 Harbor Pointe FT. Myers 33908) 7:20 AM La Quinta Inn & Suites (20091 Summerlin Road FT. Myers 33908) 7:30 AM Fairfield Inn and Suites (7090 Cypress Terrace FT. Myers 33907) 8:00 AM Hampton Inn (10611 Chevrolet Way Estero 33928)
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Cypress National Preserve, 33100 Tamiami Trl E, Ochopee, FL 34141-1000
Wildlifedrive through the back country of the first Preserve in the National Park system.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park & Boardwalk, 137 Coastline Drive Box 548, Copeland, FL 34137
Nature Walk through a grove of ancient cypress trees out to a "gator hole" where female alligators have been nesting for decades.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
Carolina skiff boat tour through the Ten-thousand Island mangrove forest in search of dolphins, manatee, white pelicans and much more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: CREW Marsh Trails, 4600 County Road 850, Immokalee, FL 34142-9665
Explore the headwaters of the Western Everglades by airboat and search for alligators on a lake with more crocodilians per acre than anywhere on the planet.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Strollers are not permitted
- Please note: if your hotel is not on the list provided then pickup will be at the Perkins Restaurant, 14801 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908 at 7:35 am
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.