- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Treat yourself with this marvelous seaplane flight for two over the Florida Keys. Embark on a 40-min seaplane flight over the upper Florida Keys before landing in the waters near Lorelei Cabana Bar and Restaurant, where you'll enjoy a delicious lunch. This is sure to be the highlight of your visit to Miami!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Fully narrated tour
- Scenic air tour
- Seaplane flight
- Live narration
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3401 Rickenbacker Causeway
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Monday
Your private flight starts in Key Biscayne and once you've boarded your seaplane you will take off from the water, and fly over the upper Florida Keys.
Admire breathtaking ocean views on your way to Lorelei Cabana Bar and Restaurant, where you'll land in the water outside the restaurant. See the Itinerary for a sample menu and wine list.
Your sensational 3-hour seaplane and dinner experience concludes with your return seaplane flight to Key Biscayne.
Please note: Displayed price is per person, and a minimum of 2 people must be chosen when checking out.
• Pinot Grigio
• White zinfandel
• Cabernet Sauvignon
• MerlotSample Menu:
Main course (choice of one):
• Caesar salad with romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese and garlic croutons tossed with house-made Caesar dressing plus a choice of grilled or blackened snapper, shrimp or chicken
• Local snapper sandwich, prepared fried, blackened or grilled, and served with fisherman’s slaw plus your choice of chips or fries
• Marinated steak sandwich, topped with a honey BBQ glaze and sautéed onions, served with your choice of chips or fries
• Peppercorn and Parmesan chicken sandwich, dressed with provolone cheese and strips of bacon, served with your choice of chips or fries
• Key lime pie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult ticket applies to all ages
- Please wear shoes that can get wet, as you'll land and take off on the water
- There is a maximum of 2 passengers per flight
- Maximum of 250lbs (113kg / 17.8st) per person
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Top notch operation from start to finish . The Pilot , Tony was very nice , made sure we were comfortable . he took good care of us , talked to us the whole time explaining what we were seeing . we spotted three Dolphins feeding and saw some Stingrays . Our stop for lunch was great ,the food was awesome drinks cold and the staff very nice .Flying back into the city was a great sight and landing next to the cruise ships . We would do this again without thought .
This is a complete MUST!!!
It is an incredible way to see the whole area, our pilot was great and full of fun and informative facts. We saw SO much sea life too.
I really can not recommend this highly enough.
Thank you for one of the best flights we have EVER had.
What an amazing experience... I planned this trip for my wife's birthday and to say she blown away with happiness is an understatement. My wife became the envy of all her friends.
From the BEGINNING my first phone call to make to book our tour the agent was kind and incredibly helpful.
But what truly made it memorable was the PILATE. He was so knowledgable and his passion for flying and his environment was everywhere. He gave us a tour something that we did not expect. I thought he would just fly us to the island, we would eat and fly us back. Instead he not only gave us headphones and put on relaxing music so that we wouldn't be bothered by the sound of the aircraft, he also gave us an amazing tour....
The restaurant was also exceptional. The food was fresh and beyond delicious. The service at the restaurant was warm and inviting. I can't thank you all enough....
I will absolutely recommend this over and over again. As matter of fact a friend of mine is booking the same tour for their wedding anniversary... I would give this 10 stars if i could...
This was one of the best experiences I had. I loved it and would highly recommended. The pilot was amazing! The views were amazing! Never felt scared, the flight was very safe.
This was a fantastic excursion. It was a perfect amount of time flying and a relaxing lunch. The pilot did a great job pointing out sea turtles and giving a history of the islands. Taking off and landing in a seaplane is also worth the trip!
It was windy when we arrived at the airport. Minutes later our plane, a De Havilland Beaver built in 1952, landed on the water. Seaplane keeps the plane in an excellent condition.
We flew from Miami to Islamorada and landed in front of the restaurant. The other people were there by boat we came with a seaplane and everyone wanted to take pictures.
The trip has fulfilled our expectations to the fullest. We never will forget this adventure. Our thank goes to our pilot Toni. He gave us enough information and we also have enjoyed the quite moments just looking at the sea and some of celebritys villas.
We always felt safe, the plane is stable and we like to recommend this trip. Peter and Gaby