- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the beautiful Sedona outback on this amazing off-road adventure. You'll be awe-struck as your informative guide identifies some of the most iconic landmarks in Sedona. Hold on tight as you descend into the mouth of the Diamondback Gulch and be amazed as the agile Jeep Wrangler climbs out the other side.
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, AZ, 204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Pink Jeep Tours Plaza or most Sedona hotels.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, 204 N State Route 89a, Sedona, AZ 86336-4220
Find yourself surrounded by incredible canyons, towering red-rock formations and desert outback brush as you descend into the stunning grand arroyos and mysterious Diamondback Gulch. You’ll be amazed as you climb up the other side! Stop periodically to appreciate the scenery and capture it on camera. Your guide will point out and explain different aspects of the desert landscape, explaining the geological forces behind them.
Upgrade and extend your adventure with a 1.5-hour trip back in time to the ancient ruins of the Sinagua, Pueblo ancestors of the Hopi. At the Honanki Heritage Site, stand in awe of the remains of a 700-year-old cliff dwelling, and listen as your guide explains the symbolism of the art displayed on the rock walls — a truly fascinating experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The Ancient Ruins portion (if selected) involves about a half mile of walking
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests height and weight
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or for persons with back or neck injuries
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.