- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the incredible landscapes of Death Valley on this day trip from Las Vegas. Known as the hottest and driest place in the Western Hemisphere, this unique area is a photographer’s paradise. Journey through rugged terrain of the Mojave Desert and marvel at the extreme desert environment bursting with vibrant color as your guide takes you to the must-see highlights of this fascinating national park. Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned mini-bus, lunch and plenty of bottled water are included. Kindly select your lunch options from beef, turkey or vegetarian when making your booking.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Boxed lunch
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Zabriskie Point
- Entry/Admission - Badwater
- Entry/Admission - Twenty Mule Team Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Golf Course
- Entry/Admission - Dante's View
- Entry/Admission - Artists Palette
- Entry/Admission - Furnace Creek Visitor Center
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Friday and Sunday
Visit one of the most unique landscapes on earth on this full-day, small-group trip to Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas. You will be amazed at the sheer size and astounding natural features of this national treasure.
After an approximate 2.5-hour drive from Las Vegas by comfortable, air-conditioned van, arrive at the heart of Death Valley National Park in the Mojave Desert. Enjoy breathtaking photos opportunities at Zabriskie Point, located just east of Death Valley, known for its erosional landscape. Admire cascading hills and valleys on a scenic drive through stunning Artist’s Palette, a rock formation illuminated in vibrant colors, before stopping at the salt flats of Badwater Basin. At 280 feet (85 meters) below sea level, this is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere!
Next, head to the Furnace Creek visitor center. Furnace Creek is the ancestral land of the Timbisha Native American tribe, and is also one of the hottest places in North America. Temperatures are known to reach as high as 135°F (57 °C)! Here, browse the Death Valley gift shop before traveling back through the Mojave Desert in time for some your Las Vegas nighttime activities.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum of 13 people per tour
- Boxed lunches include a choice between a turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich. Please advise at the time of booking your sandwich preference. If you do not, a vegetarian sandwich will be provided.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen
- Death Valley temperatures can exceed 115°F (approx. 45 °C) between June and September, please stay hydrated. Plenty of bottled water is provided.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.