- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Oahu's Polynesian Cultural Center and experience the largest Polynesian song and dance review in the world! This package includes day time villages, presentations and activities from 12:00pm -6:00pm and does not include meals or the evening show. Add our spectacular evening show "Ha: Breath of Life" and spend the evening immersed in the traditions and lifestyles of the seven individual South Pacific cultures.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Bus pickup and drop off near hotel (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Polynesian Cultural Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
- If you elect to self-drive to the Polynesian Cultural Center, parking is Free
Polynesian Cultural Center or select Waikiki hotels
Returns to original departure point, if option selected, at approximately 10:30pm
Visit: Polynesian Cultural Center, 55-370 Kamehameah Hwy., Laie, Oahu, HI 96762-2113
Hawaii's Polynesian Cultural Center, located an hour's scenic drive from Waikiki, is one of the top Oahu attractions. The six native villages give you the rare chance to participate in the daily adventures of Hawaiian and other South Pacific cultures. Add Hawaii's most authentic luau and the world's largest Polynesian night show, and you'll see why every trip to Hawaii should include a visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center.
The six island villages showcase the Polynesian cultures of Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tonga and Tahiti. Real Polynesians share knowledge about their traditional customs and you can watch the demonstrations or join in. Take a canoe ride on the lagoon and cook a meal in the Samoan village. Kids will love getting ink tattoos, spear throwing, ukulele lessons and fishing.
No evening at the center would be complete without "Ha: Breath of Life", an ancient, yet universal tale. Over 100 native performers dressed in authentic attire will share their traditions and culture with you. See exciting fire walkers and knife dancers. this package does not include the "Ha breath of life" evening show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gluten Free and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Guests should request assistance from dining staff upon their arrival for these alternate menu options.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.