- 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this San Francisco Vista Helicopter Tour, the sky really is the limit. A helicopter tour is the ultimate way to admire beautiful San Francisco, highlighting the bay and its famous sights. So come and admire the view on a flight over the bay!
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
- San Francisco pickup
- 15-20 minute helicopter flight
- Inflight tour narration
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations:
Hotel Zephyr at 250 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94133 (for passengers in the Fisherman's Wharf area)
Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street San Francisco, CA 94102 on the Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis (for passengers in the Union Square area)
Returns to original departure point
- 10:00am pickup, (actual flight time is 10:30am)
- 12:30pm pickup, (actual flight time is 1:00pm)
- 3:00pm pickup, (actual flight time is 3:30pm)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
See the city skyline and San Francisco Bay from above.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Fisherman's Wharf from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33 B201 Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA 94122
See Alcatraz from above.
Pass By: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
See Coit Tower from above.
Pass By: Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105-2533
See the Salesforce Tower from above.
Pass By: Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery St Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111-2702
See the Transamerica Pyramid from above.
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
See the Embarcadero from above.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
See the Bay Bridge from above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required for flight to be confirmed
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This experience was amazing I’d highly recommend doing it, I’d never done a helicopter tour before and truly was an once in a lifetime opportunity.
This is my second time flying with this company. Last year I went in January, this year in May. I prefer the autumn/winter months because the sun goes down earlier and as a photographer, I prefer golden hour. I will always use them because they are affordable and the experience is always amazing.
Although, the flight left the day after due to bad weather, it was very well worth it. The day was beautiful and our pilot was great he took us over and under both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridge. I highly recommend it to anyone.
The tour is worth the money. Of course, for a 15 minute tour you might think USD 195 is too much! But, this is a totally different experience with flying over and under the golden gate bridge. It's a great opportunity for photographers to record a different perspective of the city.
The trip was one of our highlights in San Francisco. We would recommend this to everyone, especially when you fly under and over the Golden Gate Bridge Awesome. Also the pick up and drop off service was helpful.
Great way to see San Francisco, you even get chance to fly under the golden gate bridge weather permitting. Would highly recommend.
This was a trip we took on our last day in San Francisco and it was the perfect way to finish our trip off.
Really good tour. Flyed under and over the Golden Gate Bridge!! Only thing about this tour is the price:( but something is definately reccomend doing!
Really good tour! Great view of the city! It was a little bit hard to find where the pickup was located.
Tolles Erlebnis, ein echtes Highlight auf unserer Reise.Unter der Golden Gate durch und danach oben drüber - der Hammer!!!