- 11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day away from Manhattan and journey to the ever-popular Hamptons on Long Island. You will also have the opportunity to explore Sag Harbor, a quaint 300-year-old seaside village. Your day is finished off with a shopping visit to the Tanger Outlets in Riverhead.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Seasonal Offer
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing of Southampton and Sag Harbor
- Coupons at Tanger Outlets
- Wine Tasting (must be over 21 years old)
- Wifi on bus only
- Entry/Admission - Duck Walk Vineyards North
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cooper's Beach, 268 Meadow Ln, Southampton, NY 11968-4600
We depart New York East through the borough of Queens leaving the hustle and bustle of the big city behind. We begin to appreciate why the rich and famous chose to make Long Island their own personal playground when the scenery transforms from tall buildings to magnificent landscaping and gorgeous flowers in the springtime. We then continue east passing the Long Island Duck before arriving to the famous Southampton where residents such as Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman, Steven Spielberg and others have made it their home. This is definitely the place to see and be seen.
We then stroll down the picturesque main street, before heading down through the historical area the harbor and along ocean drive, passing some of the homes of the rich and famous along the way.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Duck Walk Vineyards North, 44535 Main Road, Southold, NY 11971
We continue to one of the oldest and best wineries in Southampton, where you will enjoy complimentary wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Windmill, 8 Wharf St, Sag Harbor, NY 11963, USA
Next stop is Sag Harbor, a quaint town that invites its visitors to enjoy its unique atmosphere. Take our time to tour the harbor and see the yachts that are the toys of the rich, then stop at the antique stores or the old world shops for some real bargains.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tanger Outlets, 4840 Tanger Outlet Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29418-6954
After lunch we head west towards the Tanger Outlets where we pick up our mall goodies and then explore the stores – find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. In the late afternoon we will depart west for an evening arrival in New York.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.