- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend your day tasting some delicious wines as we make our way through the beautiful Sonoma Valley in one of our Vintage VW buses! We will visit 3 award winning wineries. Each winery has been carefully selected for its unique character, knowledgeable and friendly staff, lovely ambiance and off course their delicious wines.You will also have the unique experience of touring a wine cave at one of the most scenic wineries in all of Sonoma/Napa. We will then make a stop at an Italian winery to enjoy lunch. You will have the chance to taste artisan cheeses, Salami, fresh deli and green salads, pizza, including vegetarian and gluten free options, as well as wine by the glass! At the second winery, you will be dazzled with a broad selection of award winning wines as well as enjoy a barrel tasting. Followed by another small production winery focused on Rhone varietals and techniques. We will top it of with a nice little surprise:-))
- Tasting Fees
- Professional Guide
- Small group tour
- Bottled water
- San Francisco History and the Bay area
- Photo ops at Golden Gate Bridge (if weather permits)
- Light Snacks
- Cost of lunch- Usually averages between $10-20
1: 427 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: 650 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from your hotel within our Pick up locations ( Union Square or FIsherman's wharf)
Returns to original departure point
We will visit three award winning wineries and sample their offerings. All of the tasting fees are included. Each winery has been carefully selected for it's unique character, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and of course, their delicious wines. You will also have the unique experience of touring a wine cave at one of the most scenic wineries in all of Napa and Sonoma. (Cave availability limited during harvest)
This cave tour will give you more insight into the wine making process and provide history about one of the oldest family run wineries in the area. We will then make a stop at an Italian family owned winery and stop for lunch, where you will have the chance to taste artisanal cheeses, imported salami, fresh local breads, Panini Sandwiches, fresh deli, green salads, pizza, flatbread, anti pasta, including vegetarian and gluten free options, as well as wine by the glass!
At the second winery you will be dazzled by the selection of award winning wines as well as enjoy a barrel tasting, followed up by another small production winery focused on Rhone veritals and techniques, we will also have a little surprise for you as well!
• Cline Cellars
• Benziger Family Winery
Our vintage buses, Pearl, Poppy, & Skye have been thoroughly restored and updated with modern amenities to provide a safe and unique opportunity to see the sights of San Francisco. Since they only seats 6-7 people, Pearl, Poppy & Skye can go many places that larger tour buses have been banned from or just cannot access, including Alamo Square (Painted Ladies), Lombard Street, and even those narrow alleys with beautiful murals in the Mission!
Painted Ladies Tour Company is a small family business, so Josh and his team take great pride in making sure guests feel well taken care of and have an awesome experience. Josh’s wife, Virgine, runs our front office to answer any questions or emails you might have prior to booking.
Painted Ladies Tour Company is fully licensed through the California Public Utilities Commission PSG 0034808 as a Charter and Sightseeing company.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Recommended tip amount : $20-25 per person (tips make up a large chunk of our tour guide income in the US) Thank you for being considerate as we would like to give you a Professional tour guide.
- If you prefer to eat lunch at the Sonoma Plaza- please let us know. We might be able to make that happen. Depending on the group consensus.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that each vehicle seats up to 7 people total. We can still accommodate larger groups seated in separate vehicles.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.