- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Go where buses can't go! Did you know buses aren't allowed on almost 70% of San Francisco streets! Trade the large tour bus for a guided luxury minivan and see more places like Coit Tower, Sutro Baths and more! Your guide takes you through more neighborhoods, complete with views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks and several other famous landmarks.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Everyone gets a window seat!
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Beach St. & Pier 39 - Fisherman's Wharf CA 94133 US, The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
This 4 hour tour shows you places no tour bus is allowed to take you. The tour only has space for 5 people. The tour route includes Union Square, China Town, Financial District, North Beach, Coit Tower (Photo Stop) Fishermen's Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts (Photo Stop), Golden Gate Bridge/Fort Point (Photo Stop), Seacliff, Legion of Honor, Sutro Baths (Photo Stop), Ocean Beach, Golden Gate Park, Haight Ashbury, Twin Peaks (Photo Stop), Castro and Painted Ladies (Photo Stop).
• *4 hour tour with only 5 people, not a bus full.
• *6 stops along the way at places such as the Golden Gate bridge, Twin Peaks and Coit Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.