- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert with off-roading on some of the best trails in the stunning Bradshaw Mountains. Travel through giant Saguaro cacti, deep canyons carved by flash flooding rains, and cross the Aqua Fria River to experience the wild and vast desert terrain just north of Phoenix. Create a scenic and educational journey amid some of the most rugged landscapes Arizona has to offer while searching for the abundant desert wildlife such as coyotes, bobcats, deer, rabbits, quail and even rattlesnakes.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Safety gear (helmets, goggles and gloves)
- Bottled water
- Professional guided group tour
- 4-hours total, 3 hours of riding (1 Hour for checkout and training)
- Transportation to/from attractions
1: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
2: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arizona Outdoor Fun, 35972 Old Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85008
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Arizona Outdoor Fun Administrative Office, 7330 E Earll Dr Suite C, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open toed shoes
- Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 7 year old to ride as a passenger
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart conditions or other serious medical conditions
- Each Vehicle holds up to 4 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 2 person minimum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
A fun time was experienced. The scenic tour was beautiful and enjoyable, due to our very knowledgeable tour guide, well equipped with the appropriate safety gear. Well worth the money.
My husband and I had a really great time and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the desert in bloom and an old copper mine. Xander and his cohort so sorry I can't remember his name were super and explained everything about the place and the ride. I was very apprehensive about the ride since we are OLD, but they took their time with us and made the day really special. Thanks!!!
Tom and Vivian
This was a great way to see the desert and have an off road experience. Our guide Eli was very considerate and knowledgeable, and shared a lot of info on cacti that was interesting. We recommend this tour.
We highly recommend this! We had never driven one of these UTV's before and were surprised at how powerful they are. Our guide Beau was absolutely amazing. He seemed to be enjoying his time on the trail as much as we were. He never made us feel rushed. Thanks Beau!
Geoff and Danielle