- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the most sought-after Alaskan adventure in the best whale watching boat in Alaska where every seat is a window seat. This small group tour - 24 people maximum, is 3 hours long from pick up to drop off. Once you arrive at Icy Strait Point you will be met by your guide very close to the cruise ship dock. Transfers to and from the vessel are included and we guarantee to get you back in time for all on board. Choose one of two departures that are scheduled around your ship's arrival and departure times. On board Alaska's most specialized whale watching boat, guaranteed whale sightings have never been a problem! Icy Strait and Point Adolphus is world renowned when it comes to whale activity and is home to a large number of Humpback Whales as well as Orca. Completely protected from the elements yet experiencing the up and close feel of the water and whales is what sets this tour apart from all others. Come out with our family and enjoy the time of your life!
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hot Chocolate
- transfers to and from the vessel
- Full refund is ship cancels or is late
- Rain Gear
Hoonah, AK, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Point: "Excursions Hub". From the Adventure Center exit out Door Number 2. Follow the gravel path with signs leading to the Excursions Hub
Address: 108 Cannery Road, Icy Strait Point, Hoonah Alaska
Directions: Tour departs from the Excursions Hub. Walk up the dock leading into the Adventure Center building, exit out Door #2. Follow gravel path with "Excursions Hub" signs leading you to the Excursions Hub. Your guide will be holding a sign saying "Icy Strait Whale Adventures".
Dates: See Availability
Icy Strait Point
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Icy Strait Whale Adventures, 108 Cannery Road, Hoonah, AK 99829
3 Hours from pick up to drop off Whale Watching. 2.5 hrs on the water.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger does not need wheelchair onboard.
- Care Cart transportation from Ship's gangway to Excursion Hub for passengers with mobility issues.
- Operates in all weather conditions - except small craft advisory. Please dress in layers with a wind/rain jacket, hat and gloves.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.