- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert, off-roading in your single-passenger ATV on some of the best trails in the stunning Bradshaw Mountains. Travel through giant Saguaro cacti, deep canyons carved by flash flooding rains, and cross the Aqua Fria River to experience the wild and vast desert terrain. Take a scenic and educational journey amid some of the most rugged landscapes Arizona has to offer while looking for the abundant desert wildlife such as coyotes, bobcats, deer, rabbits, quail and even rattlesnakes.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Safety gear (helmets, goggles and gloves)
- Bottled water
- Professional guided group tour
- 4-hours total 3 hours of riding (1 Hour for checkout and training
- Transportation to/from attractions
Rock Springs, AZ
The guided ATV tour begins approximately 45 minutes north of Phoenix in the Sonoran desert near the Agua Fria River Valley. This area, amidst the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains, is perfect for off-roading. There are creek crossings and places for wash riding, as well as gorgeous views of the Arizona landscape.
You’ll be accompanied by a certified guide with a vast knowledge of the plant life, wildlife, history and climate of the area. You can hear stories about the Native Americans who once farmed, hunted, survived and evolved in this unforgiving desert. Depending on trail conditions, you can enjoy 600-year-old ancient ruins!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open toed shoes
- Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All guests must speak and understand English
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.