- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that propelled America into World War II at the USS Arizona Memorial and visit the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery along with a historical Honolulu city tour, all before returning to your Waikiki hotel.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Call Polynesian Adventure Tours to reconfirm your hotel pickup location and time at 808-833-3000.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 2:30pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
The USS Arizona Memorial, at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii, marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on USS Arizona during the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 and commemorates the events of that day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Today, Pearl Harbor remains an active military base, Headquarters of the Pacific Fleet, and a National Historic Landmark that's home to four unique attractions: from the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor that started it all, to the surrender of the Japanese on the deck of the mighty Battleship Missouri, these four historic sites together tell the story of the War in the Pacific, commemorating the accomplishments of a previous generation
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
The National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific is a national cemetery located at Punchbowl Crater in Honolulu, Hawaii. It serves as a memorial to honor those men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces, and those who have given their lives in doing so
Pass By: Iolani Palace, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
The ʻIolani Palace was the royal residence of the rulers of the Kingdom of Hawaii
Pass By: Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Historic Honolulu City tour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- ARIZONA MEMORIAL ACCESS SHUT DOWN AGAIN (May 2018) Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is again suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Earlier this week, structural repairs were made to the visitor boat-loading ramp. Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. We will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shore side informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor. The last update from Pearl Harbor is they hope to have the repairs done in early 2019.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Troy was our guide, he did a great job of explaining the history of Hawaii, Pearl Harbor and events that have shaped this beautiful place, well worth the tour price to not stand in line for Arizona tickets.
I thought that Garfield (Gar) has a whole lot of knowledge which without any hesitation imparts it to the people on the coach and without a doubt makes it very interesting and humorous at that. Thanks for sending Gar on our trip.
EXCELLENT DRIVER/TOUR GUIDE . UNFORGETABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE PLEASANT AND FUNNY GUIDE/DRIVER
Excellent tour - short, we would have liked more time in the museums. Our guide Tommy Chong was excellent - again knowledgeable and humorous. Enjoyed the city tour and the tour of Punchbowl. We definitely know where to spend our time when we visit Oahu. Thanks to our guide.
One can not go to Honolulu and go to Pearl Harbor! The lines there can get long and they some times run out of tickets for the Memorial. So booking a tour is the way to go for sure. This tour also included a trip up to The Punchbowl. What a beautiful and very humbling day.
One of the great historical and moving destinations on the planet. Have visited twice and would certainly visit again if in Hawaii. Highly recommended.
Tour guide was terrific Memorial, Pearl Harbor history and Punchbowl was very informative
Great day and great tour. Really worth a visit it understand the history of WW2.
Well worth the experience. I've seen this memorial 40 years ago, but this time it was different. I'm old now and the Arizona Memorial was very emotional to say the least. I've never been to Punchbowl, but it was very beautiful and moving also. I would recommend doing both because it's worth it and doesn't cost much more than to do the Arizona Memorial alone. Highly recommend this tour.
Well organized and very informative - a great overview of Honolulu from the Punchbowl. Bus driver/narrator was excellent.
First class. Pearl Harbor is a must ,but you also get a history tour of Honolulu. 10 out of 10.
The tour was very informative and moving and our driver, Monty, did a great job.
The actual Tour of the Arizona Memorial was impressive, informative and moving. The down side was a inept bus company providing the transportation. As per instructions I called to confirm and was told where to meet and at what time. We were at the designated place early. When the bus was 15 minutes late I called the same local number and was told we where not at the correct place and to wait the driver will be there shortly. The bus came 45 minutes late and then the driver apologized to the other people for OUR mistake. On the return trip he announced the hotels at each stop, never mentioning our hotel or stop. There were 7 in our group we all couldn't have missed this info. Then he once again criticized us and said we would have to walk back he wasn't going to double back to where we got on. The company was Polynesian Adventures. The driver was exceptionally rude and the dispatch person gave out bad information.