- 18 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The independent Island nation of the Bahamas with more than 700 islands is located just a few miles off the coast of Florida in the middle of the mysterious Bermuda triangle. The Bahamas are known for its small tropical islands, white sandy beaches and warm, turquoise waters. Visit famous Pig Beach and swim with the friendly pigs during the optional tour (surcharge applies). The top rates beaches of the world are located in this beautiful archipelago. . The ferry is equipped with comfortable seats, restrooms and a snack bar. Hotels with restrooms and showers are located close to the beach. The tour includes transportation to and from the port in Fort Lauderdale from your Miami Beach hotel or the central meeting point.
- Pick-up & drop-off from your Miami Beach hotel or central meeting point in Downtown Miami
- Round-trip ferry from Port Everglades to Grand Bahama Island/Freeport
- Guaranteed seat on ferry
- Leisure time on a tropical island
- All port fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lucayan National Park
- Swim with Pigs Tour must be booked and paid on the ferry at $ 75 p.p.
- Other water sports activities such as jet skis, snorkeling, etc
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Beach Swimming With The Pigs
Traveler pickup is offered
Port Fort Lauderdale aka Port Everglades
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida
Departure from Miami
Stop At: Crystal Beach Swimming With The Pigs
Optional tour with beach visit to swim with the famous Bahamas pigs. This option must be booked and paid for on the ferry ($75 p.p.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Lucaya Marketplace, Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
Shop and explore the islands premier shopping destination
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lucayan National Park, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
Enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Bahama
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: Passports are mandatory for the Bahamas, your trip will not be guaranteed if you do not have a valid passport. You must provide the following at the time of booking: hotel location, all traveler names, nationalities, passport numbers, dates of birth and expiration date of passports
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Activities on Grand Bahama Island are not included
- All passengers must have a paid ticket regardless of age
- Certain citizens from non-EU & non-US/Canadian countries might require Bahamian visa, please check with your local Bahamian embassy or online at http://www.bahamas.gov.bs/wps/wcm/connect/bf838397-2677-410e-9987-87fa188e4966/Visa+Requirements+for+Visitors+Travelling+to+The+Bahamas1.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
- Longer than expected wait times at Bahamas & US Immigration entry points are possible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Not worth it!!! It was highly expensive. First I had to pay for the trip with the boat about 153 Euros. Then I had to pay again 65 for the trip to the beach with the pigs. You even dont get a free glas of water at the beach. The photo shown with the pigs is not the beach where we were taken. I would not recommend it.
The boat VIP seats, snack and the Paradise cove experience was exiting and unique.
The bad part was the duty free closed on Sunday, so I was not able to purchase the beach towel I wanted.
Took longer than expected, wasn't really organised at all. Where the bus stops, walk 10 mins to a free beach, otherwise you may be asked to pay
DOOON'T DOO IT. You only get to spend like a maximum of 2,5 to 3 hours at the Bahamas. That's not worth the money!!!!!
Not a lot to see when get there. A very long day. No quick cat boat trip is offered. It is all ferry now and takes over 3 hours for the trip. There is no outside seating on the ferry. Can only stand out the back, then you get fumes from the ferry engines. Only a small community with shops geared for the tourist only and expensive. Also 20 minute bus ride from port to the town centre which cost extra 10. Could spend your day better elsewhere.
This tour was a waste of money. Very unorganized between the time you have to check-in, go thru customs officials, board the boat you waste a total of 3 hours of being in the Bahamas. If you can fly to the Bahamas on a day trip I recommend it. Otherwise you will actually only spend four
The Baleria cruise and accommodations themselves were fine, though departure from the boat once arriving and departing was excessive. Only there for a day cruise which is too short. Only about 4.5 hours on the island. Would recommend overnight stay for future travelers.
I was disappointed that once the bus arrived we were charged an additional 10/person that was not previously disclosed. Then once we arrived to the Bahamas there was another charge for a day pass that the hotel we were told this was our destination.
The only service provided by the operator was the transportation from hotel to ferry and from ferry to hotel. We did not receive any information about the tour, the activities. The trip between the port in Miami to Freeport takes 2:30 hs and during this period we did not receive any information about what to expect when arriving in Freeport. People can feel completely lost when arriving there. I think there woud be people from the operator all the time providing information, mainly because many people does not speak english and it is difficult to understand what to do. They did nothing. I felt as if I had organised the tour by myself. With no guide. No help. No information. I hardly do not recommend. Mainly for people older than 50 years.
A great trip, not to be missed at all if you are in Miami. We enjoyed it thoroughly and it made our vacation. Highly recommended.