- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour provides an insider’s perspective, with opportunities to walk around on your own and take in the rich history of New Orleans. Relax in our bus with small group sizes and visit historic neighborhoods, including the French Quarter, Treme, Faubourgs St. John and Marigny, Garden and Warehouse Districts as well as a stop in one of our St. Louis Cemeteries. Enjoy a relaxing ride and experience the unique highlights of the Crescent City. The tour is 2.5 hours and offers hotel pick-up.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour picks up at most hotels in the French Quarter and Business District. If your hotel is not listed please enter the address. If staying further outside the city please call for exact pickup location.
Tour pick-up is 30 minutes prior to tour time and offered at hotels within the French Quarter and Business District. Group sizes are typically under 15 and never over 25. This is a bus tour with two opportunities to get out and explore. One stop is in St Louis Cemetery #3 for a guided tour and about 10 minutes to look around on your own. The tour makes a second stop in City Park at the Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden and Morning Call Cafe with 20 to 30 minutes to have beignets and look around the sculpture garden. Our tour guides are all licensed giving you an insider’s perspective of the city and information regarding history, architecture, and activities. Aside from the two stops your tour will also pass through and cover many other highlights, such as:
Congo Square, gathering place of slaves and eventual birthplace of Jazz
St. Louis #3 – our third oldest Roman Catholic “City of the Dead
City Park with its three hundred year old live oaks, Besthoff Sculpture Garden, and Storyland
Site of one of the major levee breaches after Hurricane Katrina, the 17th Street Canal
St. Charles Avenue with its stately mansions and oldest streetcar in America
Bayou St. John – historic waterway and place of trading for Native Americans and settlers
Lake Ponchartrain and the longest bridge over water in the world, the Causeway
Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.