- 55 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the beauty of two of the Hawaiian Islands on this scenic helicopter tour from Kahului, Maui. After meeting your pilot, you’ll board the 7-passenger helicopter and depart for the lush island of Molokai, where you’ll see dramatic valleys and the world’s highest sea cliffs. Then see Maui from above as the helicopter soars past waterfalls, mountains and rainforest. This is an unparalleled way to experience the splendor of Hawaii. Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule.
- 55-minute helicopter ride
- Live commentary
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kahului, HI, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Halawa Valley, Hwy 450, Molokai, HI
Your two-island Hawaiian helicopter adventure begins at the heliport in Kahului, Maui, where you'll meet your expert pilot and strap into your sky-bound chariot. After liftoff, admire the views out of the helicopter’s panoramic windows as the horizon extends for miles. Spot surfers catching waves, and see the jungle canopy from above on your way to the island of Molokai.
Explore this less-visited island from the comfort of your helicopter, cruising past the world’s tallest sea cliffs, which stand at a height of more than 3,000 feet (914 meters). Get your camera ready for Kahiwa Falls, some of the tallest waterfalls in the Hawaiian Islands, and look down on the serene and remote north shore. Catch a glimpse of the dramatic Halawa Valley and the Molokai fish ponds, and then fly above the Pailolo Channel between the islands.
Pass By: Molokai Harbor, South Shore, Kaunakakai, Molokai, HI 96748
See the Molokai Fringing Coral Reef and majestic ancient fishponds, located on the southern coast, built approximately 800 years ago.
Pass By: Iao Valley, Maui, HI 96793
Back over Maui, enjoy a new perspective of the island as you sweep across its western side while your pilot points out highlights like the famous Iao Valley State Park, a lush lava rainforest and the West Maui Mountains.
Pass By: Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park, 73-4786 Kanalani St #14, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2600
See Maui's tallest waterfall, Honokohau Falls. Look for Haleakala volcano in the distance, and take a couple of last glances along the horizon before returning to the heliport, where your tour ends.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus the pilot
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.