- 55 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the beauty of two of the Hawaiian Islands on this scenic helicopter tour from Kahului, Maui. After meeting your pilot, you’ll board the 7-passenger helicopter and depart for the lush island of Molokai, where you’ll see dramatic valleys and the world’s highest sea cliffs. Then see Maui from above as the helicopter soars past waterfalls, mountains and rainforest. This is an unparalleled way to experience the splendor of Hawaii. Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule.
- 55-minute helicopter ride
- Live commentary
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
Your two-island Hawaiian helicopter adventure begins at the heliport in Kahului, Maui, where you'll meet your expert pilot and strap into your sky-bound chariot. After liftoff, admire the views out of the helicopter’s panoramic windows as the horizon extends for miles. Spot surfers catching waves, and see the jungle canopy from above on your way to the island of Molokai.
Explore this less-visited island from the comfort of your helicopter, cruising past the world’s tallest sea cliffs, which stand at a height of more than 3,000 feet (914 meters). Get your camera ready for Kahiwa Falls, some of the tallest waterfalls in the Hawaiian Islands, and look down on the serene and remote north shore. Catch a glimpse of the dramatic Halawa Valley and the Molokai fish ponds, and then fly above the Pailolo Channel between the islands.
Back over Maui, enjoy a new perspective of the island as you sweep across its western side while your pilot points out highlights like the famous Iao Valley State Park, a lush lava rainforest; Honokohau Falls, Maui’s tallest waterfall; and the West Maui Mountains. Look for Haleakala volcano in the distance, and take a couple of last glances along the horizon before returning to the heliport, where your tour ends.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus the pilot
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great overview of Molokai and Maui. Brad, the pilot was well informed and made the experience unforgettable. I would highly recommend this trip.
The tour was spectacular and our pilot Eddy was very courteous and knowledgeable.
We have never been on a helicopter before, so we were not sure what to expect. We had an excellent pilot who was informative and innteracting with the people on board. It was a beautiful tour, and i would recommend it highly.
Pleasant, friendly, informative pilot who was very familiar with Maui and Molokai. Safe Pilot.
Some views somewhat limited perhaps because of time spent over the water. Some areas of the reef were not particularly interesting.
the helicpter tour was fantastic but on your confirmation you say pick up and drop off to hotel is included but the helicopter operator advised you had to make your own way to them at maui. it would have cost us 100.09 us each way so we rented a car for the morning to drive there and back and that cst us 140.00audtralian. also the directions to the heliport is nearly non existence there is only one sign that says heliport and that is it
It was just great, even though the weather was a bit cloudy it's just amazing to see those wonderful waterfalls! Both, Guide and Maverick Team were great fun! If they had offered HD-recordings I had rated 5 stars!
However, the trip and Molokai chopper ride is highly recommended!!