- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the real Everglades on a full-day guided tour, led by an experienced master naturalist. Take a 1-hour, guided boat tour of the beautiful 10,000 Islands. Chance to see bird species: like roseate spoonbills, white pelicans, and ospreys. See manatees and dolphins up close. Go on a 1-hour nature hike with the naturalist in Fakahatchee Strand or the National Park, where you will immerse yourself in incredible wildlife and rare plants and orchids, under a canopy of huge trees. Hold onto your hat on an exhilarating 1-hour air boat ride, the best in the Glades. Go to a remote Native American tree island village one can only get to on this authentic experience. Witness alligators and other wildlife where they should be spotted, in the wild, and up close! Enjoy a narrated scenic wildlife drive through Big Cypress and Everglades. Visit a historic trading post and other cultural and ecological stops. A delicious lunch is included. Truly personalized, authentic and amazing experience!
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Delicious local lunch, including vegetarian and gluten free options
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, water, and sparkling water
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off or designated meeting points
- Drop off at airports in time for flight home
- Free luggage storage
- Local master naturalist guide
- sunscreen, insect repellent (in case needed), and binoculars for guest use
- Wild Lime eco-canteens to keep
- National Park maps to keep
- Entry/Admission - Everglades National Park
- Entry/Admission - Miccosukee Indian Village
- Entry/Admission - Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park & Boardwalk
- Entry/Admission - Big Cypress National Preserve
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotels in Greater Ft. Lauderdale and Miami areas.
We also pick up from Port of Miami and Port Everglades.
There are some locations in central and north Broward County and South Dade County where a convenient meet up spot may be required to start the tour.
Typically 7:15 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
We return guests to the original pick up point.
We can also take guests to either Miami International Airport or Hollywood / Ft. Lauderdale Airport in plenty of time for departure flights.
We also can take to either PortMiami or Port Everglades cruise terminals.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Lime Adventures, Hollywood, FL 33019
This round-trip tour begins with a pickup from just about any hotel or location in the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area. We can also arrange for pick up and drop off from the cruise ship terminals, with drop offs at airports. We can store your luggage for the day - no extra charge.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Everglades National Park, 40001 State Road 9336, Florida City, FL 33034-6733
This smaller group experience is led by an experienced a master naturalist tour guide. The captain for the guided boat trip in the 10,000 Islands is a multi-generational native to the region, who knows the area like no one else.
Another highlight of this tour is an exciting 1-hour air boat ride (the best air boat ride in the Everglades) into the REAL Everglades, with the opportunity to see many alligators and a wide variety of birds up close. This is no touristy experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Miccosukee Indian Village, US Hwy 41 Mile Marker 36, Tamiami Trail, Tamiami, FL 33194
This authentic air boat experience goes to a historic and hidden Miccosukee village that can only be accessed by boat and on this tour. Your Native American guide will leave you raving about this experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park & Boardwalk, 137 Coastline Drive Box 548, Copeland, FL 34137
Additionally, you'll be taken on a 1-hour-plus nature walk in either Fakahatchee Strand or Everglades National Park by your master naturalist guide. This wilderness is an oasis for a wide variety of wildlife, birds, rare orchids, bromeliads, bald cypress trees, old royal palms and wildlife. Also visit a historic trading post, a fascinating look at Florida’s Seminole Indian and pioneer past.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Big Cypress National Preserve, 33100 Tamiami Trl E, Ochopee, FL 34141-1000
Enjoy several other unique and engaging cultural and ecological stops, including wildlife viewing in Big Cypress. Stop for stone crab, the cheapest and freshest place to buy them (optional to purchase). This is where stone crabbing originated! We keep it fresh for your return. This tour also includes a narrated, interesting driving tour through Everglades city and the Everglades, where you will learn about the unique history of the region. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Your expert naturalist guide will have you immersed in 4 different ecosystems of the Everglades. This is the most personalized, comprehensive and immersive Everglades tour there is.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian options are available for lunch
- Guests coming from north of Oakland Park Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale and south of Brickell in Downtown Miami may be required to meet at convenient meet up location to start the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.