- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take the Official Alcatraz Tour, then see our favorite neighborhoods and San Francisco highlights, including the Golden Gate Bridge.
• Start your day with the Official Alcatraz Tour (ferry departs at 1:30PM).
• After Alcatraz, see our favorite neighborhoods in San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge (tour departs at 5PM).
• Our 90-minute city tour includes 7 different locations, 3 different photo stops, all with a local guide.
• Get your Instagram worthy pics at our Fort Point stop with gorgeous views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
• Know the best restaurant stops as we take you through the history, culture, and architecture of the area.
• See famous TV and movie spots from Mrs. Doubtfire, Full House, and more.
- Live commentary on board
- Local, Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California
Alcatraz tour starts at 1:30pm at Alcatraz Landing Pier 33. Please arrive 45 minutes before departure to pick up Alcatraz tickets at ticket booth. Everyone over 18 must bring ID.
Used as a federal prison between 1933-1966, Alcatraz housed some of the most dangerous criminals of the time, including Al Capone, James "Whitey" Bulger and George "Machine Gun" Kelly.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
90 minute City tour starts at 5pm. Meet at the Alcatraz Landing sign right next to the information booth.
Don’t just believe the hype, come and see for yourself. The Golden Gate Bridge will leave you knowing why its been declared "one of the 10 wonders of the modern world.”
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, California
One of San Francisco's most popular destinations - from beautiful old shipyards, to Boudin's Bakery and the smell of fresh clam chowder, Fisherman's Wharf has it all.
Pass By: North Beach, San Francisco, California
Voted as one of the USA's "ten great neighborhoods", North Beach is best known as the home of Little Italy. Delicious restaurants and authentic sidewalk cafes line the streets.
Pass By: Chinatown, San Francisco, California
Boasting the largest Chinatown in the United States, this 24-block mecca is bustling with energy, amazing food, and unique and colorful shops that give this area its charm.
Stop At: Fort Point National Historic Site, San Francisco, California
Located just beneath the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point gives you a front row seat to the Bay and is a great photo stop. This former military fortification was used during WWII.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pacific Heights, San Francisco, California
Pacific Heights is home to Billionaire's Row, featuring the estates of politicians, tech titans and other San Francisco celebrities (includes Mrs. Doubtfire house)!
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation and Alcatraz ferry time will be received at time of booking (it is also listed below)
- Your tickets will be held at the Alcatraz box office for collection on the day of the tour
- A current passport or any government issued photo i.d. is required to redeem Alcatraz tickets
- May 2019 - 1:30pm departure time for Alcatraz
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- 90 minute City tour starts at 5pm. Meet at Alcatraz Landing sign
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very expensive for what it was. Only had the basic look at Alcatraz because of the times we were given. City tour guide great but limited view on the bus
Great guide and perfect way to see around the city in a journey and Alcatraz in the same day,great tips too to navigate the city after that.
Our tour guide was awesome Very energetic. Got to see so much of San Francisco in a short amount of time. The Alcatraz tour was great and the tour guide took us right to the pier.
We took this tour at the beginning of our week in San Francisco and so glad we did!
Our guide Brendan was super informative and personable! We got such a comprehensive tour of the city we were able to plan out the rest of our trip...the places we wanted to go back and visit as well as the places to stay away from. This was a smaller tour group....small shuttle bus with about 12 of us -vs-a large bus packed with people.
I would highly recommend Dylan’s Tours!