- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the best of San Diego on this morning or afternoon highlights tour that includes the historic Gaslamp Quarter, museum-packed Balboa Park and ritzy La Jolla. With hotel pickup and drop-off included, this comfortable coach tour makes it easy for first-time visitors or those short on time to get an excellent overview of sunny and scenic San Diego. Upgrade to also include admission to the USS Midway maritime museum or the lively Seaport Village shopping area.
- 4-hour San Diego city tour
- Visit to Seaport Village (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup & drop-off; USS Midway and Seaport Village passengers MUST contact the local operator to setup a drop-off time
- Food and drinks
Five Star Tours & Charter Bus Company, 1050 Kettner Blvd Suite D, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Board your comfortable, air-conditioned coach at your San Diego hotel or at Kettner Blvd and embark on your tour of San Diego's most famous attractions and popular neighborhoods including Old Town, Little Italy and the Embarcadero. Admire the Victorian-era buildings in the historic Gaslamp Quarter, and visit San Diego's East Village for a photo stop at PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres baseball team.
Make your way through beautiful and scenic Balboa Park, and stop for photos of the park's Botanical Building, featuring a multitude of vibrant plants and flowers. Continue to the affluent, seaside area of La Jolla to see natural sea caves and seals and delight in panoramic views of San Diego from Mt Soledad. Take in the lively atmosphere and see the many shops and restaurants in Old Town, considered the birthplace of California because it was where the first Europeans settled in the 1700s. Your four-hour coach tour of San Diego concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Upgrade to visit USS Midway or Seaport Village
Opt to also include admission to the family-friendly USS Midway Museum at Navy Pier, the most-visited naval ship museum in the world. Through a self-guided audio tour, explore a multitude of restored aircraft, the engine room, galley, crew's sleeping quarters and ship's bridge. Check out the informative films, interactive exhibits and flight simulators.
Or, wander the cobblestone pathways of waterfront Seaport Village, enjoying an eclectic array of boutiques and restaurants; live music and street performers; and views of the San Diego Bay. Use your provided maps and discount guide to make the most of your visit.
Stay as long as you wish at the museum or shopping village and make your own way back to your hotel, or request drop-off at your hotel when you're ready.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Return transportation is not required with the USS Midway or Seaport Village options as you are allowed to spend as much time as you wish in these areas. However, if you wish to be dropped-off at your hotel after the excursion, please contact the local operator to setup a drop-off time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.