- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Float high above and parasail the Atlantic waters for a bird’s eye view of Florida’s beautiful Key West, the Southernmost Point in the US. This parasail adventure gives you everything you want from your vacation – the sun, the water, the refreshing sea breeze and the feeling of absolute freedom, high above all your cares.
- Parasail (approx. 10 minutes flight time)
- Two paid participants may fly tandem at no additional cost.
- Professional guide
- All taxes and fees
Returns to original point of departure approximately 1 hour after departure
Experience the exhilaration of parasailing over paradise! Float high above the water and look out over Florida’s picturesque Key West landscape. Parasailing can be done solo or tandem and is safe for anyone, age 6 and over.
Rides can be tailored to your taste – from mild to wild. Take in stunning bird’s eye views of the blues and greens of the Gulf of Mexico, palm trees and all your favorite Key West sights, like Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor and Sunset Key. Be on the lookout for sea turtles, dolphins as well as a wide variety of other marine wildlife. This may be the best way to find a little peace and quiet in such a busy, lively a town!
Actual flight time is approximately 10 Minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight restrictions apply; minimum weight to participate is 90lbs (43kg / 6.40 stone)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- We recommend you bring: Swimsuit, Beach towel, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.