- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Float high above and parasail the Atlantic waters for a bird’s eye view of Florida’s beautiful Key West, the Southernmost Point in the US. This parasail adventure gives you everything you want from your vacation – the sun, the water, the refreshing sea breeze and the feeling of absolute freedom, high above all your cares.
- Parasail (approx. 10 minutes flight time)
- Two paid participants may fly tandem at no additional cost.
- Professional guide
- All taxes and fees
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
For the best parasailing in Key West, let Sebago get you airborne! Key West is an awesome place to parasail with its gentle, warm winds and clear Caribbean waters. From high in the sky, you can see the entire island and gain a whole new perspective on island living.
Enjoy the ride on our parasail boat out to a safe, secure offshore location with spectacular views of Key West. Soon you will be sailing through the air. Be amazed at the quiet stillness while you float 300 feet in the sky. On a clear day, you can see for 12 miles. Scan the crystal blue waters for the abundant sea life below including dolphins, turtles, fish and rays.
If you are new to parasailing, don’t worry – it’s easy, no experience necessary. Our state-of-the-art boats feature extended platforms which allow gentle, dry takeoffs and landings. Sebago’s experienced crew will give you all the instructions you need to feel comfortable. Before you know it, you too will be soaring above the water. Parasailing is great for ages 6 and older.
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight restrictions apply; minimum weight to participate is 90lbs (43kg / 6.40 stone)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- We recommend you bring: Swimsuit, Beach towel, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.