- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Savor a comprehensive Grand Canyon experience on this morning or afternoon tour from Las Vegas featuring an airplane ride to the West Rim and optional upgrades to include a helicopter flight to the canyon's floor and pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River. See the interplay of light and color on the canyon's walls from the air, and appreciate the immense depth of the Grand Canyon from its floor. Choose to venture out on the glass-bottomed Skywalk suspended over the canyon. Your breathtaking day trip to one of the world's great natural wonders includes a light lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Helicopter and Boat Ride Upgrade:
Throughout your tour, learn about the geology of the Grand Canyon and the various peoples who have called it home from live narration.
- Scenic air tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- 35-minute (approx.) flight each way by fixed-wing airplane to Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Helicopter flight to floor of Grand Canyon (if option selected)
- 15-minute (approx.) pontoon boat ride on Colorado River (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
- Helicopter flight to floor of Grand Canyon (if option not selected)
- 15-minute (approx.) pontoon boat ride on Colorado River (if option not selected)
- Skywalk ticket (if option not selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup available from select Las Vegas hotels
After morning or afternoon pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, travel 20 miles (33 km) to Boulder City and board your comfortable fixed-wing airplane. Take in views of impressive Hoover Dam, serene Lake Mead and the mighty Colorado River during your 35-minute flight to the Grand Canyon's West Rim.
As soon as you land, your adventure begins! Hop on the West Rim Shuttle to Eagle and Guano Point. Enjoy a light meal along the rim at Guano Point while admiring panoramic views of the canyon in almost every direction. Capture more sensational photos when you visit the Eagle Point overlook at your leisure. You can also select to add on additional activities such as the Skywalk or a helicopter and boat ride to the canyon floor.
Your 7-hour tour of the Grand Canyon's West Rim ends with a flight back to Boulder City and transfer back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Optimize your time at the West Rim with a stroll on the stunning, glass-bottomed Skywalk, which is managed by the Hualapai American Indian tribe. See the canyon's dramatic rock formations and the green ribbon of the Colorado River far beneath your feet from this thrilling perspective 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the floor of the Grand Canyon.
Helicopter and Boat Ride Upgrade:
Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and delight in fantastic close-up views of gorgeous multicolored rock formations on your 5-minute descent 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) to the canyon's floor. After disembarking, take a short hike to board a pontoon boat for an idyllic 15-minute float along the Colorado River covering a total of 1 mile (1.6 km). Throughout your tour, learn about the geology of the Grand Canyon and the various peoples who have called it home from both recorded and live narration. See more awe-inspiring vistas on your short helicopter flight back up to the rim of the canyon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Please note: seat assignments are determined on the day of the tour and are based on the total weight and balance of the aircraft.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.