- 11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the historical sights and famous universities of the Boston area on this full-day trip from New York City. After a scenic drive through Connecticut, arrive in Boston, Massachusetts. See top Boston attractions including Harvard University, Trinity Church and the site of the Boston Tea Party. Follow the red-brick Freedom Trail, which leads to important historical locations. You'll learn all about the rich and colorful history of Boston from your informative and engaging guide.
- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing of Boston
- Wifi on bus only
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Returns to original departure point
Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harvard University, 1350 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138-3800
Depart New York along the Eastern Coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts and to its capital Boston.
Our first stop is the city of Cambridge where will find one of the most famous and most prestigious universities in the world Harvard. Our tour starts with a walk in Harvard Yard the oldest academic ground in America.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: John Harvard Statue, Harvard Yard, Cambridge, MA 02138
We see Widener library and then rub the shoe of John Harvard for good luck.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
We continue to a panoramic tour passing by City Hall, MIT and Cambridge College, we cross the Charles River and arrive in the center of the intellectual capital of the country.
Stop At: Trinity Church, 206 Boylston St Copley Square, Boston, MA 02116-3916
Visit Copley square with beautiful Trinity church. Next stop is a walk along the freedom trail through Boston Common Park.
We break for lunch at Quincy Market. Try the world famous Clam Chowder or a lobster roll.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, 306 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210-1027
After lunch we visit the site of the famous Tea Party.
In the late afternoon we will depart southwest for an evening arrival in New York.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair transportation must be requested in advance
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.