- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel back in time and halfway around the world with the Mai Kai Polynesian Revue Dinner Show in Fort Lauderdale. A throwback to the classic tiki bars of the 50's and 60's, the Mai Kai has been putting on this show since 1956. And did we mention the award winning food is top notch?
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Polynesian show
- Entry/Admission - Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages unless otherwise stated
- Additional food available for purchase
Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show, 3599 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
Daily, except Monday
Visit: Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show, 3599 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
At Mai Kai Polynesian Revue Dinner Show in Fort Lauderdale, put on your Hawaiian shirt, and walk over the rope and plank bridge into another time and place. Huge tikis stand guard once you're inside. Thatch roofs, outrageous costumes, palms trees, and waterfalls are all there to complete your experience.
You'll be welcomed to your table by the warm and friendly staff, as course after course of award winning cuisine is presented to you. You'll get an appetizer, entree, and even dessert!
After dinner, pull up a huge tropical drink (not included) since Mai Kai was voted "Best Happy Hour" by South Florida Magazine - and enjoy the show!
That's right, the floor show will amaze you with dancing, singing, and the Samoan Fire and Knife dance performed by authentic Polynesian dancers.
The BORA BORA Menu
APPETIZER (Choice of one)
• WON TON SOUP - Classical Chinese egg noodle soup
• MAI-KAI HOUSE SALAD(V/GF) - Mixed greens, artisan romaine, sweet mini peppers, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red radishes and wonton strips tossed in Miso ginger dressing
• CRISPY CALAMARI - Lightly dusted with flour and crisp fried
ENTREES (Choice of one)
• FARMERS MARKET VEGETABLES(V/GF) - Artisan baby vegetables, brussel sprouts, assorted mushrooms, sugar snap peas, broccolini, cauliflower
• MAI-KAI HONEY CHICKEN(GF) - Crispy chicken, hibiscus honey glaze, crispy rice noodles, broccolini, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI CHICKEN - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI BEEF - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• MAI-KAI BEEF - Sweet mini peppers, cipollini onions, Singapore black pepper sauce
• SWEET & SOUR PORK - Roasted pineapple, sweet mini peppers in our chef’s tangy sweet sauce
DESSERT (Choice of one)
• Dreamy Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
• Tahitian Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
• Tapioca Pearl Pudding
• Coconut Flan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner is served before showtimes
- Dress code: No shoes meant for swimming or beach (flip flops or such/sandals ok for women). No swimwear or gym attire. No hats for men. No sleeveless shirts for men. Slacks/pants are required for men.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.