- Flexible (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel back in time and halfway around the world with the Mai Kai Polynesian Revue Dinner Show in Fort Lauderdale. A throwback to the classic tiki bars of the 50's and 60's, the Mai Kai has been putting on this show since 1956. And did we mention the award winning food is top notch?
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Polynesian show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages unless otherwise stated
- Additional food available for purchase
Daily, except Monday
At Mai Kai Polynesian Revue Dinner Show in Fort Lauderdale, put on your Hawaiian shirt, and walk over the rope and plank bridge into another time and place. Huge tikis stand guard once you're inside. Thatch roofs, outrageous costumes, palms trees, and waterfalls are all there to complete your experience.
You'll be welcomed to your table by the warm and friendly staff, as course after course of award winning cuisine is presented to you. You'll get an appetizer, entree, and even dessert!
After dinner, pull up a huge tropical drink (not included) since Mai Kai was voted "Best Happy Hour" by South Florida Magazine - and enjoy the show!
That's right, the floor show will amaze you with dancing, singing, and the Samoan Fire and Knife dance performed by authentic Polynesian dancers.
The BORA BORA Menu
APPETIZER (Choice of one)
• WON TON SOUP - Classical Chinese egg noodle soup
• MAI-KAI HOUSE SALAD(V/GF) - Mixed greens, artisan romaine, sweet mini peppers, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red radishes and wonton strips tossed in Miso ginger dressing
• CRISPY CALAMARI - Lightly dusted with flour and crisp fried
ENTREES (Choice of one)
• FARMERS MARKET VEGETABLES(V/GF) - Artisan baby vegetables, brussel sprouts, assorted mushrooms, sugar snap peas, broccolini, cauliflower
• MAI-KAI HONEY CHICKEN(GF) - Crispy chicken, hibiscus honey glaze, crispy rice noodles, broccolini, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI CHICKEN - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI BEEF - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• MAI-KAI BEEF - Sweet mini peppers, cipollini onions, Singapore black pepper sauce
• SWEET & SOUR PORK - Roasted pineapple, sweet mini peppers in our chef’s tangy sweet sauce
DESSERT (Choice of one)
• Dreamy Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
• Tahitian Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
• Tapioca Pearl Pudding
• Coconut Flan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner is served before showtimes
- Dress code: No shoes meant for swimming or beach (flip flops or such/sandals ok for women). No swimwear or gym attire. No hats for men. No sleeveless shirts for men. Slacks/pants are required for men.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had a WONDERFUL time. I highly recommend this place. Good food,service and entertainment. I've lived here in the Miami-Ftld area for over 35 years and never went there. So glad I did!
Had a nice meal and show. Got there late had to seat in the back but still could see. Planed to go back next Feb.
This dinner and show was excellent. The food was fantastic as were the employees and the price was well worth it. The show was very entertaining altho maybe a bit loud. I would recommend this dinner show to anyone visiting in the area.
This place is family-friendly and children-friendly. The best part about this location is the entertainment. The entertainment was only one hour long. They gave a short history of the Polynesian culture and gave a short Polynesian dance and fire show as part of their entertainment. The location served various types of chinese foods and chinese meals and desserts at this location. My favorite meal was the fried calamari and the fried chinese rice. Their non-alcoholic pina coladas was delicious in my mouth.
Excellent service and enjoyed dinner and show. Be sure to take the time to walk the gardens.
This was a great experience! We walked through the beautiful gardens while waiting for our table. Our server was great and very attentive. Everyone enjoyed their food. And the show was great! Very talented dancers and very entertaining. I would definitely go back again.
found everything to be wonderful. great service, food, and fantastic entertainment. Definitely worth every penny we paid.
This was a great experience!Goodfood and stellar entertainment by a group of enthusiastic young entertainers!
Choice of about fifty exotic drinks,one more interesting than the next.Our food was brought quickly,and between the entree and dessert we strolled in the garden,lit with flaming tiki torches!The music and dancing by the troupe was not to be believed,and the young men juggling the fiery batons were terrific!
The food was good the show was great. We differently will go again.
did not get to go to fort Lauderdale. family emergency would have been 10 stars. better luck next trip.
Beautiful place ,the food is out of this world and the show too
we have being at this place before and we did bring some friends last night and the show in particular gets better every time
we would defeantley recommend to anyone
Debbie and Domenico
I had Cantonese shrimp and it was delicious. The show was very good and the dancers were fabulous.
The food was very delicious! The Polynesian dancers were just as good as those who we saw in Hawaii. The Botanical garden was small, but very nice.