- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us in an experience unlike any other as Haleakalā National Park awakens with the rising sun and the views open in all directions. The Haleakalā National Park Sunrise tour is the #1 rated Trip Advisor tour experience on Maui and is a not to be missed adventure.
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
Haleakala National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most Hotels, Condos and Ports. Please call us to insure the closest pick up location for your tour. 808-878-8400
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skyline Hawaii, Haleakala National Park, Maui, Hawaii
Witness a Maui sunrise unlike any other from Haleakalā's summit. Be there when Haleakalā National Park awakens with the rising sun. Breathtaking views will open in all directions while the early sunlight casts amazing hues of light into the crater floor. The Haleakalā National Park Classic Sunrise tour is the #1 tour on Maui.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kula Lodge Restaurant
After your Haleakalā sunrise experience, we will stop at the historic Kula Lodge for an amazing valley view and sit-down breakfast. Vegetarian, gluten free, and light options are available.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Multi-lingual Skyline Haleakala app available for download on the iOS App Store or Google Play for Android. App is available in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Hawaiian, German and French.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.