- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Gaze out the window of your state-of-the-art helicopter for spectacular aerial views of San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and vineyards on an unparalleled wine country trip. Land near one of Napa or Sonoma region's best wineries for a guided tour, tastings and pairings. As you roam past gnarled vines, learn about the grapes that make a world-class wines. When it's time to go, enjoy your helicopter flight back to San Francisco.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Fully narrated tour
- Lunch included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Seasonal Offer
- Shuttle pickup and drop-off
- 30-minute narrated helicopter flight to and from Wine Country
- Tour of vineyards
- Wine pairings
- Additional tastings
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking:
• Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
• Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
• Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
Tour returns to original departure point
Wednesday - Sunday
May - October
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
See the city skyline and San Francisco Bay from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Alcatraz from above.
Pass By: Sonoma Valley, Highway 12, Sonoma, CA
See Sonoma Valley in Wine Country by helicopter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required per flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA- licensed pilots
- Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing are recommended
- All items carried on board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300 lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- All guests must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID
- Other tastings (wine, chocolate, etc.) may be purchased at additional expense
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please advise in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.