- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Gaze out the window of your state-of-the-art helicopter for spectacular aerial views of San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and vineyards on an unparalleled wine country trip. Land near one of Napa or Sonoma region's best wineries for a guided tour, tastings and pairings. As you roam past gnarled vines, learn about the grapes that make a world-class wines. When it's time to go, enjoy your helicopter flight back to San Francisco.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Fully narrated tour
- Lunch included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Seasonal Offer
- Shuttle pickup and drop-off
- 30-minute narrated helicopter flight to and from Wine Country
- Tour of vineyards
- Wine pairings
- Additional tastings
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking:
• Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
• Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
• Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
Tour returns to original departure point
Wednesday - Sunday
May - October
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
See the city skyline and San Francisco Bay from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33 B201 Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA 94122
See Alcatraz from above.
Pass By: Sonoma Valley, Highway 12, Sonoma, CA
See Sonoma Valley in Wine Country by helicopter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required per flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA- licensed pilots
- Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing are recommended
- All items carried on board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300 lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- All guests must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID
- Other tastings (wine, chocolate, etc.) may be purchased at additional expense
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please advise in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
This trip is absolutely fantastic. The winery is beautiful with fantastic food and wine. The helicopter was out this world travelling under the Golden Gate bridge, over San Francisco and round Alcatraz. The pilot Brock was brilliant. Can't recommend this trip highly enough
Beautiful vineyard, wonderful staff, great wine! Different vineyard than what was initially advertised but absolutely a gem and from other research better wine and a more beautiful venue.
Fantastic service. Flight was amazing to totally worth it. Thought we'd be a little rushed as we had an hour at the winery, but in the end it was just enough time. PS Flying under The Golden Gate Bridge during fleet week was out of this world!
I cannot recommend this experience enough. Our pilot was just as amazing as our views. We were serenated impromptu by one of the staff members at the winery and were served amazing food during the pairing. You will not regret booking this trip!
This was an interesting visit for us because we didn't know much about the appropriate food pairings for wine and how the food and flavors can impact the taste of the wine. The flight was good, the pilot was great and the helicopter was clean and the headsets worked very well at dampening the cabin noise. We landed at Napa County airport and our pilot drove the van to the vineyard. Once at the vineyard we were met by our host who began to tell us about the vineyard and how food impacts the taste of the wine. We then sampled/tasted three types of food. We had a very small cheese sample, pate sample and a beef sample. It all tasted very good but this was NOT a lunch, as advertised in the description. This was the only disappointing thing about the visit, especially given the cost and the description.
Our flight back was great and we were able to fly below and above the Golden gate bridge. We also saw Alactraz and Angel island, in addition to other landmarks our pilot pointed out.
Overall it was a good visit but the title should be changed to state that this is not a lunch. In addition, a short walking tour of the vineyards would have been great.
My wife and I took the wine pairing / helicopter to Napa Valley. It was an amazing, fantastic tour - absolutely well worth it. We would highly recommend this tour without hesitation to anyone!
Another item, Left my sunglasses on the van. We sincerely appreciate the effort taken to retrieve them
The ride in helicopter was very nice...with the experience of flying under the Golden Gate which was really impressive. Th wine tasting was too short...not enough time to really enjoy it. Our host was really nice but the time allowed is really not enough even to have a look at the property. Globally the experience was nice that's why I would rate 4 but for those who really want to do wine tasting, choose another excursion !
5 Star experience for my wife and I. It was a surprise 50th and she thought the whole experience was wonderful. I have already recommended this to many of my friends. Everyone was very nice.
Wonderful. fab wine tasting experience, excellent pilot. Thoroughly enjoyed.
An awesome experience. Very well organized with a great pilot and a fabulous wine tasting event.
The pilot was amazing, Vineyard wine tasting amazing as well. Will definitely use Viator again..Everything was fantastic, from shuttle to get there to shuttle and driver departing, Thankyou
This tour was really amazing
We were picked up from Union Square, driven across the Golden Gate Bridge to get to the helicopter
Mark, our pilot was great, very informative on the trips
Winery tasting also really great
The trip back was awesome
Just do this!
Fantastic experience, just as advertised, would highly recommend it. Short flight to/from Napa and a relaxed yummy lunch with complimenting wine samples. Pilot was very friendly and informative as were the staff at Jamieson Ranch.
My Partner and I had a great time on the trip through to Napa and time at the winery. It would have been great to have a little more time at the winery as it felt a little rushed but the wine and food pairings were excellent. The trip back and tour of the city via helicopter was fantastic as the fog had lifted a bit - so the golden gate bridge was 'up close and personal' as we went under and over it. Expert piloting and local knowledge from our pilot and bus driver as well.
This tour was amazing! The only thing I would change, is to have more time at the winery. The heli ride was so exciting and fun, the winery was beautiful and the lunch was delish!
The wine and lunch were both delicious and Jamieson Ranch Vineyards is the quintessential Napa winery, but it was the helicopter to and from that made this tour unforgettable. A perfect way to spend an afternoon in the Bay, if you ask me.