- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the original Pacific Rim cuisine at your own private table and live contemporary entertainment in the midst of a beautiful, ever-changing tropical backdrop! Book on a Friday for an extra hour of sailing to enjoy the Friday aerial fireworks show!
- Two-hour Sunset Cruise
- Three-hour sunset cruise (if option selected)
- Pacific Rim Dinner Buffet
- 1) Signature Mai Tai
- Coffee and Tea
- Live Contemporary Entertainment
- Hawaii State Tax
- Harbor Fees
- Entry/Admission - Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises
- Gratuity (optional)
- Beverages (not listed in 'Inclusions'
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (available at additional costs)
Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• ALA MOANA - Mahukona Street 4:30PM
• ALOHILANI RESORT - Front Entrance 4:30PM
• AMBASSADOR - Namahana Street 4:20PM
• ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH - Paoakalani Avenue 4:20PM
• HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE - Grand Islander Bus Depot 4:30PM
• HYATT REGENCY - Koa Avenue (under green awning) 4:30PM
• ISLAND COLONY - Seaside Avenue Entrance 4:20PM
• PRINCE WAIKIKI - Main Entrance 4:20PM
• SHERATON PRINCESS KAIULANI - Kaiulani Avenue Main Entrance 4:30PM
• SHERATON WAIKIKI - Aloha Landing Bus Depot 4:30PM
• WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT - Paoakalani Avenue Bus Loading Zone 4:30PM
Returns to original departure point
Friday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises, Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-person tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters;
Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship featuring 4 spacious decks and 6 beautifully decorated dining rooms for the best views and most choices.
Departs daily from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Wheelchair Accessibility (for transportation and cruise): Are available upon request. The tour operator requests 48 hours advance notice.
- Please Note: Menus subject to change Special Menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was a pleasant and enjoyable dinner cruise. The staff was wonderful. The food wasn't gourmet, but it was good.
I am really glad I did this tour. The ship is quite large and dinner seating is largely inside. There are also lots of large parties and families, that was not clear from the description. Once the dinner was over and it was a good buffet, the entertainment was great. Also, you were able to go up to the top of the ship and see open air views which is what i was looking for.
Very well organised cruise. Heaps of entertainment onboard and very friendly staff. Buffet dinner in the basic package is nice too.
Very well organized. We enjoyed our table companions. Staff were wonderful. Thank you to all.
Pick up was handy with two small children in our party. Boat, meal and show were excellent. Plenty of food on the self serve buffet, tasted great. Dessert as well. Topped off with the fireworks at the end. Highly recommended.
Food and entertainment reasonable for the cost however whole evening felt too rushed. Dinners had to be completed and cleaned up in time for entertainment to commence and be completed inside the 3 hour sailing time. Last drinks had to be called before the show commenced as some of the food/beverage staff also the entertainment staff. Conditions were somewhat cramped with entertainment floor split in two front and rear so that all most people could see the show. We were seated at a table somewhat behind entertainers and looking directly into spotlight/s - had to vacate table to give the entertainer room to perform
A very fine two hour dinner and show sunset cruise along the Oahu Coast. The event was well organized from pickup at our hotel to dropoff. The staff was friendly, competent and aimed to insure every guest was satisfied and well cared for. The dinner was very good, well prepared, and plenty of food for all. The entertainment, Hawaiian music and dancing with cultural dances from the several islands was superb. Audience participation was encouraged.