- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come, if you dare, on a night-time stroll through Savannah, one of the most haunted cities in the United States. Hear tales of old Gullah traditions and superstitions as you take a guided evening tour through Savannah’s historic colonial district. This spooky ghost tour takes you into the city's past, from haunted houses to tales of exorcisms, and reveals the ghost sightings and hauntings of present-day Savannah.
- Professional guide
- Hear about other spine tingling tales
- Explore the most Haunted City in America
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Johnson Square, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Returns to original departure point
Feel a shiver run down your spine as you put Savannah's reputation as one of America's most haunted cities to the test! Meet your knowledgeable and entertaining guide at Johnson Square, and begin your lamp-lit stroll through Savannah's historic colonial district, walking in the shadows of moss-covered trees and dimly lit squares.
The tour takes you through the financial district after dark, past historic buildings belonging to local legends and the homes of exorcisms. See a different side to Savannah at night, and hear creepy tales of paranormal activity, historic hauntings, and modern-day encounters.
Choose from 7:30pm or 9:30pm tour departures on this guided ghost tour through the shadows of Savannah's historic district.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Pets welcome
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.