- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Segway your way through Savannah on this adventurous 60-minute or 90-minute tour. Small or private groups will travel through time as you marvel at Savannah's breath-taking architecture, beautiful historic homes, captivating monuments and fascinating fountains. Your knowledgeable tour guide will share Savannah’s tales from her humble beginnings as the country's 13th colony to one of the most interesting, fun and intriguing cities today.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Segway Tour
12 W State St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Meet us at 303 Tattnall Street in Savannah, arrive 15-minutes early to watch a short safety video then secure your helmet, radio and complete your training - then you are ready to roll!
You’ll ride the downtown Savannah streets for 60-Minutes in awe of your surroundings, seeing the most beautiful historic sights and hearing amazing stories of Savannah’s history. Having several tour routes some options include the birthplace of the Girls Scouts of America, St. John’s Cathedral, one of the country’s largest and most beautiful Cathedrals, The Telfair Museum, South East’s oldest art museum, the infamous home in the book “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil”, the square where Forrest Gump sat, and this is just to get started!
You guide is knowledgeable and entertaining and will ensure you have all the fun and adventure you can handle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 16 years old for this Segway tour but we can offer electric bikes as an option if younger or desired.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.