- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail past the soaring Na Pali sea cliffs on this 7-hour snorkeling adventure, and discover the secrets of the "Forbidden Island" when cruising the waters off Ni'ihau. Voyage in style and comfort aboard Kauai’s fastest 65-foot (20m) power catamaran, and snorkel a remote, pristine reef that bursts with colorful fish. This amazing tour is offered daily, where you'll experience the beauty of 4,000-foot cliffs, sea caves, and cascading waterfalls, and enjoy a delicious on-board lunch as well as a continental breakfast.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All-inclusive tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Lehua Crater, Niihau’s North Shore, the Napali Coast, marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
- Snorkel instruction and equipment
- Free beverages all day — with beer and wine served after we snorkel
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Holo Holo Charters, 4353 Waialo Rd Suite 5A, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holo Holo Charters, Eleele, Kauai, HI 96705
Meet your captain and crew in Port Allen at 6:30am, where you'll climb aboard a 65-foot (20-meter) catamaran for your Kauai snorkeling adventure.
Find a seat on the outdoor deck, or a shaded spot in the cabin, and kids will love the trampolines where you can stretch and relax by the bow.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
Enjoy continental breakfast as you cruise alongside the jagged Na Pali sea cliffs, which soar to heights of up to 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) from the cobalt ocean below. Here you'll cruise by remote beaches, hidden sea caves, and waterfalls, and learn the unique geology and history behind these rugged cliffs.
While comfortably relaxing out on the deck, keep an eye out for Spinner dolphins that leap up out of the water, and there's always the chance they could choose to swim along the bow of the boat. In the winter months from December-April, Humpback whales arrive from Alaska to mate and give birth in these waters, and are commonly spotted either breaching or splashing on the channel crossing toward Ni'ihau.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Niihau - The Forbidden Island, Kauai, HI
Known as Hawaii's "Forbidden Island," Ni'ihau is home to a handful of residents who live a traditional lifestyle, and while the island itself is closed to the public, its pristine reefs offer some of Hawaii's most vibrant and colorful snorkeling. Explore the ancient coral formations and abundance of tropical fish, and then refuel with drinks and a gourmet deli lunch before journeying back to Port Allen. Bring a light jacket and expect to get wet if you sit toward the front of the boat!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 6 years old for snorkel tours, 5 years old for non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Certifications and Awards
- Best of Kauai 2017 – The Garden Island Newspaper People’s Choice Awards - 1st Place – Best Kauai Boat Tour
- Best of Kauai 2018 – Hawaii Magazine – Best Napali Tour Company, Best Guided Tour, Best Dinner Cruise, Best Sunset Sail, Best Extreme Tour
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 Viator 5-Star Travel Award
- Dolphin SMART
- Hawaii Ecotourism Association
- Surfrider Ocean Friendly Restaurant
- Safe Sunscreen Certified
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.