- 2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This city sightseeing tour lets you absorb centuries of history, culture, sights and sounds of the dynamic city New Orleans. The famous French Quarter, the elegant Garden District, and St. Charles Avenue are just a taste of what you’ll experience on this insightful tour.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- St Louis Cemetery #3
- City Park
- Bestoff Sculpture Garden
- Stop at Cafe Du Monde (additonal fee for freshements)
- St Charles Avenue
Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Enjoy a grand overview of New Orleans, dubbed ‘The City That Care Forgot,’ on this comprehensive sightseeing coach tour. Start in the world-famous French Quarter, a quaint, mysterious area where the sights and sounds abound.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
Head to historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere museums, and visit a historical cemetery, one of New Orleans' ‘Cities of the Dead.’ Here, discover the unique above- ground burial system. Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Following the path of the St Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world, pass stately mansions, the homes of former kings and queens of Mardi Gras and the beautiful Garden District.
Pass By: Tulane University, 6823 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118-5698
View Tulane University and Loyola University across from Audubon Park.
Pass By: Audubon Park, 6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118-4848
Home to the Audubon Zoo, rated one of the top five zoos in the nation.
Stop At: The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden at NOMA, 1 Collins C. Diboll Circle, City Park, New Orleans, LA 70124
Self guided tour of the 11 acre sculpture garden.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119-2902
Guests are welcome to explore this historic above ground cemetery, circa 1854, and take pictures or they can remain in the bus.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point, just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the coach. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher.
- Coaches are unable to accommodate motorized scooters. If customers are able to get off the scooter, they can board bus and leave their scooter at the ticket office.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.