- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get comfortable on a 46-foot world renown yacht while enjoying the waters of West Oahu on this guided 4-hour experience. With a maximum passenger limit of six, there’s more than enough space to lounge and relax in this intimate setting. Sip on drinks from a bottomless bar as you take in the vast views of the island and our Hawaiian ocean. Use provided professional snorkel equipment to get great views of the many fish, mammals, and crustaceans living in this area during your guided snorkel. Finally, satisfy your midday appetite with a fresh personal lunch prepared aboard.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Personal Prepared Lunch
- Hosted Bar (Hawaiian Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Spirits, Sparkling Wines, Beers)
- Professional and Local guide
- Snorkel equipment and instruction
- Taxes and Fees
- Transportation to/from marina
- 10 parking fee paid to marina management
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ko Olina Marina
Returns to original departure point
Start your morning by meeting the Captain of your private cruise at Ko Olina Marina. After being greeted and boarding the vessel, get comfortable as the yacht departs to the horizon. Enjoy the space of three bedrooms, three restrooms, a full kitchen, lounging areas, and even bean bags! Settle in and enjoy the breeze through your hair sipping on a drink from the hosted bar that includes soft drinks, beer, white wine, sparkling wines, and spirits.
As you sail up the West Oahu Coast keep an eye on the water as marine life teems through our ocean. From the boat, you may see Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin, Humpback Whales (seasonally), Pilot Whales, Bottlenose Dolphin, Turtles and even Flying Fish.
Upon arrival and anchoring at the snorkel area, get ready for some fun in the water. Professional snorkeling gear and instruction will get you in and under the sea to view an array of tropical fish, Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, eels and much more! Have fun jumping off the boat, dipping your feet off the swim step or relaxing on the inner tubes.
After a bit of adventure, return to the yacht for a fully prepared personal lunch. Dine on your personal meal that includes pasta salads, fruits, cheeses, Hawaiian chips, and an entrée!
Finally, bask in the sun as the captain slowly makes way to return to the marina. A true styled experience, signature service, and endless aloha.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking(Vegetarian,Vegan and Gluten-Free options available)
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please bring towels and swimwear
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The perfect day out. It’s a day we will always remember. Jacob and Co was so lovely and helpful, they embody the aloha spirit. The yacht and experience was spectacular. From cruising to lunch to snorkelling with turtles and fish and seeing a whale and dolphins we loved it! Worth every $. Just magical!
the boat was awsome really clean great staff had two nice snorkel stops ,very informative ,great food and drinks they only take up to six people at a time and that was nice most other trips i have been on are crowded i had two friend that had never had never done this befor and they had a blast i highly recommend this trip ,the marina is large parking is good and you need to go all the way in to the marina office to find them a sign would be helpful or state that you need to go to office on voucher ,great time we would do it again