- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the magical redwood forest known as Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve, one of the most beautiful sights in the world with Coastal Sequoias (Redwoods) that are taller (310 feet/95 meters), bigger (15 feet/4.6 meters wide), and older (1400 years old) than the trees in Muir Woods. This grove is more spectacular than Muir Woods. We guarantee it.
You will also have an opportunity to visit 3 wineries and sample some of the finest wines California has to offer. Lunch is included and will be served at the first winery.
After the wine tasting, we will start on our return to San Francisco with a drive to the Marin Headlands, which provides stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco beyond. This is an excellent opportunity to take some memorable photographs.
- Lunch at a winery
- Wine tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Armstrong Redwood State Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
- Pickup and drop-off from residential addresses
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Armstrong Redwood State Reserve, Guerneville, Sonoma County, California
You will see some of the tallest trees in the world
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Harvest Moon Winery, Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, California
Wine tasting and lunch.
Included in price of tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taft Street Winery, Sebastopol, Sonoma County, California
Price of tasting is included
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, Fulton, Sonoma County, California
Explore the beautiful estate,
Tasting fees are included.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
We stop at the bridge on the way back to San Francisco
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that car seats are required for children 8 years and below. You must bring your own car seat as these will not be provided.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great: Our guide Brian was informative, fun, and professional
Good: Pick-up at hotel, incorporated redwoods (which is a must see) and 3 wineries
So-so: 1st winery was a nice, relatively small winery, Good wine, but were limited to tasting and lunch. 2nd winery was waste of time. They don't have a vineyard, tasting was OK but not great. 3rd winery was a big national brand. Wines good, but experience was limited to tasting. No tours or instruction on winemaking etc. Viator was good and well-organized. Guide was exceptional, Winery choices could be improved.