- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is truly the most complete Grand Canyon day trip available anywhere! In addition to magnificent Grand Canyon overlooks, you’ll view lava flow fields from Arizona’s most recent volcanic eruption, ancient Native American ruins and panoramic Painted Desert views. Along the way, you’ll travel some of the state’s most scenic roadways and make a stop at a historic Navajo trading post.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup/drop-off in Flagstaff
- Lava Flow
- Ancient Ruins
- Multiple stops at the Grand Canyon National Park
- Local sales tax
- Complimentary lunch included at the historic Cameron Trading Post
- Water will be supplied on the tour
- Entry/Admission - Wupatki National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Village
- Entry/Admission - Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Little Colorado River Overlook
- Gratuity (optional)
- 15% - 20% is average gratuity for your guide if you enjoyed your tour
Traveler pickup is offered
8 - 8:30
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wupatki National Monument, Flagstaff, Arizona
Native American Ruins
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Village, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Shopping and Views
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Flagstaff, Arizona
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cameron Trading Post, Cameron, Arizona
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Colorado River Overlook, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Great Ventures Day Tours, Sedona, Arizona
Located in Sedona
Pass By: Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona, Arizona
Top 10 Scenic Drive
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual, layers are suggested for fall, winter and spring months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We really enjoyed this tour. Andrea was very informative about the area and the history of the people's. We had lots of breaks. The scenery is breathtaking.
One thing we thought could be improved was the lack of toilets at The Bright Angel Lodge. I realize there is nothing Viator can do but it is annoying to pay for a tour and have to stand in a toilet line up.
Overall a very good tour. Thanks Andrea
On this tour, our tour guide Laura was amazing. She was very knowledgeable, had so many local history stories to share with us, and made our small group (7+Laura), feel just like family.
We saw the Sunset Crater, Wupatki Pueblo, with ample time to explore, and made several stops at Grand Canyon.
Amazing experience! We covered the East and South Rim of Grand Canyon on top of the all the little stops along the way Ruins and Lava River. The high point of the tour was our guide, Tim, very knowledgeable, dedicated and professional, it makes a big difference when a person enjoys his works and shares his joy, THANKS TIM, you made the difference.
We had a really good time - our guide, Ty, was really knowledgeable and extremely nice. I enjoyed seeing the 'best' spots in the Canyon!
Ty was a fabulous guide. His knowledge of the area was phenomenal. We enjoyed every stop especially lunch on the Indian Reservation.
Best tour ever, have been on many to include Europe. Don't think we misses anything viewable in the Grand Canyon - Just Great, that's all we can say.
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the Grand Canyon. We never felt rushed to move on. The guide was knowledgeable about everything we saw. We had some rain showers, but the guide took us down the road to another spot where it wasn't raining so that we could view the magnificient canyon. If you are going to the Grand Canyon, I strongly recommend taking a tour rather than trying to experience it on your own.