- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join real ‘paniolos’ (Hawaiian cowboys) on an unforgettable journey as they lead you on horseback through Maui's Mendes Ranch. Canter up green pastures to the edge of a lush tropical valley, admire views of the Pacific seascape, and discover some of the island's largest waterfalls on your 1.5-hour morning or afternoon ride.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- 1.5-hour horseback tour
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Entry/Admission - Mendes Ranch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mendes Ranch and Trail Rides, Inc., 3530 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sundays
Your journey begins at the Mendes Ranch Corral, where you’ll be greeted by paniolos. Then, hop on your tame, gentle horse and follow your guides on a 1.5-hour trail ride!
On your morning ride, canter up rolling pastures and down the edge of Waihee Valley to the coastline, where you’ll view the magnificent Pacific waters. Here, your guides will take photos of you with the majestic seascape in the background. You’ll then head back up to the corral.
11:30am or 12:15pm Departure:
On your afternoon ride, ride up into the mountains to the edge of a lush ravine at a 2,500 foot (762-meter) elevation. Here, you’ll see some of Maul's largest waterfalls in the distance.
Ride down along the edge of Waihee Valley, through taro patches and past plantation homes, before returning to the corral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There is a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds per person on this horseback riding tour
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please include your weight and riding ability in the Special Requirements box at checkout
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.