- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore New York Harbor on a one-hour commentated cruise with fantastic views of the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan Skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. Now sailing on iconic Circle Line Sightseeing boats! Learn about New York's history while seeing the sights and getting an overview of this world-famous city. Just sit back and relax while taking in the beautiful scenery.
Please note until April 2020, this cruise will be sailing on a New York Water Taxi vessel.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- One-hour cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Circle Line, 89 South St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Returns to original departure point
There’s no better way to see the Statue of Liberty! Narrated by informative and wildly entertaining guides, this 60-minute tour will sail you by the skyline and landmarks of Lower Manhattan, then pause up close to legendary Lady Liberty herself! Capture perfect pictures from the breezy sundeck or from the climate-controlled interior cabin. This is more than just a cruise - it's the essential New York City experience! Now sailing on iconic Circle Line Sightseeing boats!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please arrive at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Routes, specific vessels, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Boarding is on a first come, first serve basis.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.