- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover thousands of marine animals at the New England Aquarium! Meet green sea turtles and blue penguins, and watch seals and sea lions at play. See the new 200,000-gallon Giant Ocean Tank with a vibrant Caribbean coral reef teeming with hundreds of tropical fish. You can also catch a film on the largest screen in New England!
- See a variety of aquatic animals such as Northern Fur Seals, Penguins, and Sea Turtles
- Entry/Admission - New England Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from the Aquarium or the Simons Theatre
- Hollywood Special Feature movies
New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3309
7/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
DailyPlease Note: Aquarium is open at 12pm on New Year's Day
Visit: New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3309
From seals and sea lions to sea turtles, seadragons, and stingrays, the New England Aquarium is the place to discover more than 800 different marine animals under one roof — or in one big tank. Check out the four-story Giant Ocean Tank, featuring a brand new coral reef, underwater communications system and hundreds of Caribbean reef animals. Grab an admission ticket and IMAX movie pass and have an unforgettable aquarium adventure.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3309
Experience an unforgettable film on New England's largest screen (general movies are included)
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Waterfront, Congress Street, Boston, MA 02110
New England Aquarium and Simons IMAX Theater are located in Boston's Waterfront
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Written Maps/Guides are available at the Aquarium in the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: The Shark and Ray Touch Tank will be undergoing treatment starting 9/3/19 – mid to late October of this year. During this time period the animals that normally reside in that exhibit will be moved offsite and will be unavailable for viewing. The Edge of the Sea Touch Tank featuring a wide array of tide pool animals will be unaffected by this treatment and will be available for guests to visit.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.