- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This popular 2hr south shore cocktail cruise is offered on our deluxe custom built catamaran during the height of Humpback whale watching season. Popular amongst wildlife enthusiasts, thrill to the sight of these gentle giants of the sea. The fun loving professional Captain will narrate about the whale behavior as you witness the amazing acrobatics of these Humpbacks and listen to their song. Assortment of Pupu's (appetizers) beers, wines & Mai Tai's as well as soft drinks served by our attentive crew. We do not allow children under the age of 3 years old on the catamaran tour.
- Soft drinks and water
- Pupu’s (appetizers)
- Domestic and Local Brewed beers, Wines, and freshly mixed Mai Tai’s (For adults over 21 years of age with ID)
- USCG inspected Commercial passenger vessel
- Experienced US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- CPR / First Aid & water safety trained crews
Kauai Sea Tours, 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
Sunday, Wedsnesday, Fridays
Join us for a fun adventure as we go whale watching along Kauai’s south shore to find the gentle giants of the sea. This popular Humpback whale watching tour is featured during the height of Hawaii’s Whale season (January – March), it is a favorite among wildlife enthusiasts. All ages will delight in the experience.
The spacious Lucky Lady catamaran provides a variety of seating areas with upper and lower whale viewing decks and a cabin with shaded cushioned seating for your safety, comfort and fun. All of this and out fabulous naturalists make Kauai Sea Tours the best Kauai Whale Watching Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Children under the age of 3 years old
- No Pregnant women or serious health concerns
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date are non refundable
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.