- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Washington DC becomes even more beautiful after the sun sets. Join us on our 2-hour fully-narrated Night Tour to discover the nation's capital in a different light.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 2-hour Night tour, note not a hop-on hop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Night Tour (First pickup )
Night Tour (*Pickup 30 minutes prior to scheduled time)
March 5 to April 30: 7:30pm* May 1 to November 4: 7:30pm November 5 to March 10: 6:30pm* *Departure from Willard Hotel is 30 minutes earlier.
See Washington DC lit up at night. You'll visit The White House, Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, The Capitol Building and many more.
Night tour runs every evening. The Night Tour takes two hours and is not a hop-on, hop-off tour. Enjoy the views from the open top double-decker observation level or the comfort of the climate-controlled lower level cabin. Please note that Night Tour timings are subject to change without notice. Please check your ticket on the day of your tour for the most current hours of operation.
Throughout the tour you will be kept informed and entertained by an expert English-speaking guide with fascinating facts and stories about the Capital, ranging from the foundation of this great city right up to the events of the present day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Live commentary in English only. Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Panoramic night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Operation times are subject to change without notice
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The tour was magnificent! We travelled with our two grandchildren and were reluctant to take the night tour thinking they
would fall asleep after a day of touring. We booked it because we had taken the same tour years ago and wanted them to experience DC at night. Much to our surprise they were wide awake. They were amazed at the sights and took many pics with their cameras. Best tour they took while in DC. A must see, you wont be disappointed!
My advice - do not take the winter night tour because if you don't get a seat in the first level this company does not care - they will fill also the uncovered second level. I paid for US227 for us to get frozen.