- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This roundtrip tour from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim includes a Hoover Dam photo stop and 4 hours at Grand Canyon West to enjoy all available options. There will be a chance to explore the different viewpoints and enjoy a Hoover Dam photo stop from the Mike O'Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge that overlooks the dam. Includes entry fees. (Upgrade your experience with Skywalk or a Helicopter-Pontoon Boat tour on the Colorado River, at an additional cost.)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hoover Dam Photo stop from Memorial Bridge
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
Treasure Island, 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Enjoy 4 hours at Grand Canyon West on the Hualapai Reservation with time for rim views, lunch, and Hualapai Ranch. Optional Helicopter and Skywalk experiences are available.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
The Mike O'Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge offers great views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead from 900 feet above the Colorado River.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 2 years old and not occupying their own seat and not exceed accompanying adults may participate at no charge.
- Destination's security protocol mandates that no carry-ons the size of a small backpack or larger are permitted. Please leave any luggage at your place of stay.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.