- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This Gulf Coast Dolphin Cruise is for individuals, families, small groups, large groups and of course the dolphin lover. Enjoy a 2-hour cruise of the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast while interacting with local wildlife including the Atlantic Bottle Nose Dolphin.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Use of Life Jackets
- Food and drinks
Pleasure Island Tiki Bar at Sportsman Marina, 27844 Canal Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Returns to original departure point
Monday - Saturday morning, afternoon and evening cruise
Sundays afternoon and evening cruises available
times will vary throughout the year depending on time of sunset.
Expect lots of fun and exciting Dolphin encounters on our tour! From time to time, we have water battles with several other vessels that we encounter while out on the water (rarely on the Sunset Cruise). If time allows the crew pulls a crab pot up to see what the daily catch is to show the kids. And don’t forget about the Hermit Crabs! The kids love to interact with them! If the Dolphin are feeling playful, they often surf in our boat wake while we are cruising! Cruise time is 1 1/2 to 2 hours
• Cruise Orange Beach Dolphin Cruises, 27844 Canal Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561-4009
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- limited Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children ages 0 years to 7 years are required by the Coast Guard to wear Life Jackets. We have the life jackets on board, but if you have your own and they are Coast Guard Approved, you are welcomed to bring it if you think your child will be more comfortable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The sunset cruise was so beautiful. We saw lots of dolphins and they even put on a little show when the captain created some wakes! They will allow you to bring a small cooler so we got to enjoy some wine and cheese while watching the sunset. I would highly recommend for adults and kids!
This was a fun trip for our whole family, from ages 4 to 66. Everyone loved seeing the dolphins swimming next to the boat. Thanks to our great captain, we were lucky to we saw several dolphins the day we went out. The grandkids, both young and old, enjoyed the watergun fight with the pirate ship. The grandkids also liked getting to see and touch a live crab that a member of the crew pulled out of a crab cage in the bay. It was a very enjoyable trip for everyone and I would recommend it to anyone.
Took the Sunset Dolphin Cruise and although we did not see lots of Dolphins the cruise was good just to be on the boat and seeing the sites from offshore. Had some parents that just let their kids run all over the boat which was not the boat workers fault, just wish parents and grandparents would watch their kids. Would do it again and hopefully take my grandkids and see the dolphins someday.