- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the lush tropical beauty of Maui's Hana coast on a delightful day trip to the eastern side of the island. On this scenic Hana tour you will have plenty of photo opportunities as you follow the Hana Highway, one of the most beautiful stretches of twisting, winding road on the planet.
- Transportation by our new Grech Sprinter vehicles
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour returns to original point of departure
The Hana road tour takes you through rainforests and along the coast, past waterfalls, bamboo forests, cliffs and colorful flowers. You'll have the opportunity to photograph the town of Paia, Kaumahina State Park, Keanae Valley Lookout, Pua'a Ka'a, Wailua Falls and Waianapanapa State Park with it's black sand beach & sea arches on the road to Hana.
Your professional driver/guide will stop at Ke'anae to view the peninsula entirely formed by lava and then
swim in the waterfall fed pool (weather and time permitting) at Pua'a Ka'a State Park. Throughout the day you will discover cascading waterfalls, lush rainforests and windsurfing beaches as you experience the hidden side of Maui on this Hana tour.
The Hana district of Maui is generally considered to be the area between Ke'anae and Kaupo. Today there is a population of approximately 2,500 people living in the district, with around 1,500 in the area of Hana town. Before European contact, the area supported a large Hawaiian population. Queen Ka'ahumanu, wife of King Kamehameha, was born here in a cave by the sea at Ka'uiki Hill.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants (2 and under) are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.