- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Swim with the sharks with the original North Shore shark boat crew. Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience as you swim freely (no cage) in the deep blue ocean with sharks and other pelagic creatures.
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Snorkel equipment
- Safety diver
- Dive photographer (photos available for purchase after the trip)
- Swimsuit - come ready to swim
- Sunscreen - apply prior to boarding to limit excessive scents/oils in the water
- Towel and a change of clothes in your vehicle
- Personal items may be stored on the boat during the dive
- Photos - high quality images available for purchase after the dive
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Meeting place will be at the Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor, North Shore, Oahu: https://goo.gl/maps/0DlcY
SWIM WITH SHARKS aboard the Mo'o with the original shark boat crew. Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience as you swim freely in the deep blue ocean with sharks and other pelagic creatures
We are a family owned and operated Pelagic Dive tour company from Haleiwa, Hawai'i.
Our ancestors pioneered the Shark Tour industry in Hawai'i to teach respect for our culture, the ocean, and its inhabitants. Here at Islandview Hawai'i, we continue to share and receive knowledge to perpetuate our ocean lifestyle for future generations.
Three miles off the coast of Hale'iwa, Hawai'i on the North Shore of O'ahu, we will enter into waters that measure 250 feet in depth. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable experience with a small group of passengers (up to 6 people) to maximize water time in a secluded environment. As we enjoy our time amongst different species of sea life, our goal is to remain safe, respectful, and calm.
A safety diver will escort you into the water where you will be able to safely watch as well as interact with sharks, dolphins, whales and other pelagic creatures. With nearly 40 species of sharks in the waters around the Hawaiian Islands, you'll gain a deeper understanding of the ocean and its inhabitants - disposing of the irrational fears and misconceptions of sharks and other ocean creatures.
The most frequently encountered Hawaiian reef sharks are the White Tipped Reef Shark, Scalloped Hammerhead Shark, Tiger Shark, Galapagos Shark, Gray Reef Shark, and the Sandbar Shark. Dolphins make frequent appearances along with humpback whales during the winter season.
We hope you'll join us on this once in a lifetime experience!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years old - must be accompanied by an adult
- Get a good night's rest before your adventure!
- We kindly ask you leave behind any preconceived notions about sharks and experience this adventure with an open mind
- Always be attentive and present in the water, keeping your ears above water and paying close attention to the Safety Diver's instructions
- If you are prone to seasickness, please take Dramamine 1 hour prior to the tour
- GoPros are only allowed with a minimum of a 3ft extension pole
- A minimum of 2 people per trip is required for any trip. If you are booking as a single passenger, we will contact you if the minimum trip requirements are not met.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.