- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a 17 mile/25 km guided tour of the Valley Loop Drive taking 1.5 hours to complete. This tour excursion includes cinematic/movie locations and the famous scenic overlooks every visitor should experience and see.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by open-air Safari vehicle
- Entrance fee to the Monument Valley Tribal Park.
The View Hotel, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
The 1.5 hour tour makes a first stop at the famous "John Ford's Point" where many of John Wayne's western cinematic movies were filmed and also the Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) featuring Mark Wahlberg.
Next, you will be guided to the Totem Pole and Yei Bi Cheii monuments where you will be able to take photographs and hear the cultural stories behind each monument.
Lastly, we will travel to the North Window where you will have a chance to take pictures of the West and East Mittens, and also Merrick Butte at a different angle. Your tour guide will then slowly and safely transport you back to your departure point.
Our guides have been praised for being very descriptive in explaining their stories to our visiting friends. Our guides are local and friendly people who are First Aid and CPR certified. We do offer water for our friends but you are also encouraged to bring your own snacks and other necessities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pet friendly.
- GROUP TOURS ONLY. NON-PRIVATE TOURS. All tours depart from The View Hotel VIsitor's Lobby.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.