- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a 17 mile/25 km guided tour of the Valley Loop Drive taking 1.5 hours to complete. This tour excursion includes cinematic/movie locations and the famous scenic overlooks every visitor should experience and see.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by open-air Safari vehicle
- Entrance fee to the Monument Valley Tribal Park.
The View Hotel, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dineh Bekeyah Tours, Monument Valley, UT
The 1.5 hour tour makes a first stop at the famous "John Ford's Point" where many of John Wayne's western cinematic movies were filmed and also the Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) featuring Mark Wahlberg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pet friendly.
- GROUP TOURS ONLY. NON-PRIVATE TOURS. All tours depart from The View Hotel VIsitor's Lobby.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.