- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the famous Waikiki skyline from 500 feet (152 meters) in the air, as you peacefully cruise in a parasail canopy above Oahu's south shore. Choose from multiple times throughout the day to enjoy the 1-hour cruise, where views stretch out past Diamond Head and the Ko'olau Mountains beyond. If it's your first time going parasailing, the moderate heights make this the perfect way to enjoy a bird's-eye view.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- The listed price does not include a $1 an hour parking fee, payable at listed parking boxes previous to the time of tour check in.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Kewalo Basin Harbor
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Same as original departure point
You'll check in for your parasailing tour at Kewalo Basin Harbor, unless you're staying in a Waikiki hotel where pickup services are offered. With tour times that run throughout the day from 8am-5pm, you can pick the time that works best with your schedule to go soaring above the coast.
Upon boarding the boat you'll first motor out past the surfers, boat traffic, and waves, and go over some safety information before getting strapped in to your harness. When it's time to head up into the air, feel the wind as it fills your canopy and you drift away from the boat, and hear the rush of enveloping silence you experience from up in your perch. At a moderate height of 500 feet this tour is great for beginners, or those who are new to parasailing but still want a rush of adrenaline.
Once you're safely back on deck and have docked back at the harbor, ask about photo and GoPro footage you can purchase right there on the boat. After everyone on the boat has had the chance to go for a ride, the tour ends either back at the harbor or with a drop-off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please include a contact phone number and email address with reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- All passenger weights over 200 lbs MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note: if there are observers in your party, you will need to make a second booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.