- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover a different side of Key West as you explore a secluded paradise in the Florida Keys backcountry on this Island Adventure. Tucked away between mangrove islands, shallow sandbars and clear, calm turquoise waters, we’ll transport you to a remote sanctuary normally reserved for Key West locals. Take your pick: Snorkel, kayak, paddleboard, or simply lounge on a sandbar and enjoy the warm sun and cool ocean breeze.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Light Breakfast
- Complimentary water and sodas
- Complimentary beer, wine and champagne after activities
- Light snack
- Complimentary beer, wine and champagne after activites
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Gratuities (optical)
631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
This authentic Key West experience begins the moment you board the boat and are served a complimentary light snack (breakfast on the AM trip). As the boat leaves the dock, we’ll head towards a remote natural sandbar, traveling through Key West’s lake passage. The lush mangroves that surround the boat as we travel create a comfortable and scenic ride. We’ll take a route that only locals know about—winding through tropical keys, enjoying the scenery and looking out for playful dolphins and curious sea turtles. Each trip is different, just like the locals; we roll with the tide and always enjoy the ride.
Once we reach our destination, you’ll get all the gear necessary for snorkeling: mask, fins, snorkel and a float if you wish. The waters are warm, calm and shallow, making it easy for every level of swimmer to enjoy the experience. You’ll be treated to an up-close view of the colorful sea life that live among the beautiful coral heads. After, indulge in a delicious lunch buffet as we head to a remote natural sandbar for a day of fun in the sun.
At the sandbar, sip a cool drink, sink your toes in the warm water or grab a kayak and enjoy a Key West kayaking tour. The crew will guide you and share their knowledge of the area with you.
At this time, if you selected the afternoon departure, we head to the best spot to view the glorious Key West sunset. We’ll toast nature’s dazzling display with a glass of chilled champagne before heading back to dock.
Hop on this Island Adventure Sunset Tour and be transported to a Key West state of mind!
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- What to Bring:
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Gratuities Customary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.