- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Charleston, see it all on a city tour and explore the best of the city! This relaxing and informative 90-minute bus tour is the best way to be introduced, or re-introduced, to the 'Holy City'. Professional and knowledgeable guides will share 350 years of the city's history with you while you cruise through its historic district in cool, air-conditioned comfort. Bus tours can cover so much ground that you can experience and see everything that is Charleston! Join a memorable tour and explore the city together.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 90-minute Narrated Historic Mini-Coach Tour of Charleston
- Professional Guide/Driver
- Transportation aboard air-conditioned mini bus
- Photo Opportunity at the Battery with sights of Fort Sumter in the background
- Drive through The Citadel, the south's most famous military academy
- The Old City Market, lovely gardens, wrought iron art, and many of the city's 210 churches are just some of the sights you will see on this tour.
- Entry/Admission - The Powder Magazine
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Charleston Visitor Center
Returns to original departure point
Departing from the Charleston Visitor Center in the late morning through mid-afternoon, this sightseeing tour includes a fully-guided, live-narrated trip throughout the city. Be entertained by knowledgeable guides and learn the history about some of the most historical sites Charleston has to offer, including the Citadel, the South's most famous military academy, and the Old City Market. See amazing gardens, wrought iron art, many of the city's 210 churches, and so much more.
This tour is non-stop, but there will be a quick stop at the Battery for a photo opportunity. This area of Charleston is a beautiful spot on the waterfront and will showcase incredible southern-style mansions, oak trees, palmettos, statues, cannons and cannon balls, and marvelous views of Fort Sumter, Castle Pinckney, and the Sullivan Island Lighthouse at a distance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No pets. Service animals are allowed
- Wheelchair accessible (advance notice required)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.